White

Cold, white, tender _ the view enveloping her was rather same as her infarcting heart.
It was just the end of another exhausting day, like the day before it or the rest of the ordinary days through out the year before it... or even the decades of years before it. Day in and day out, the same drab life dragging her along at its pace everyday,,, a rotten world filled with convenient lies and hypocrisies for temporarily comforting each other and masked ugly pretences_ all for naught.
Was there a point to continue on living like this?
A trail of thoughts chasing her was leaving a trail of footprints in the snow-path behind her.
The night was getting colder and darker by the minute not caring for the Christmas eve or the celebratory lights people had displayed around to warmly welcome Santa's cute Reindeers.
She paused to breathe for a second, but her freezing feet took it as an opportunity to go numb on her and she disheartenly leaned against a big snow covered wall. Her white breath was stinging her throat a bit but to her relief, it was at least prettier looking than her tired self,,, mirrors never helped beautify the image of.
I am sighing as heavily just as lightly this wingless angel is walking by. Irony han?
Wait what wingless angel, have i lost it after all?, she thought to herself.
A nano second later, she realized she wasn't imagining things.
Ugh please this white thing of beauty is too dazzling an eye candy to be untrue. She felt like running after him. Why though? Is it because he is strolling so carefree it's getting annoying? Nope. I feel like touching this red string that is tied to his pinky. I am feeling its warmth a mile away.
Shazam...!!!
The moment she touched the string, it tensed up and wrapped itself around her pinky and disappeared.
The wingless angel turned back and smiled. She was in shock and a little scared. Was life already not hard enough as it is? What now :'<
But she felt safe just looking at him so it was ok whatever happened next, for he was smiling.
I could sacrifice all the future that is to come for this moment to last a little longer. Oh what i could give for being in the same vicinity as him for a while longer.
And then,
the fateful night decided to unfold.
They both began to glow pure white, all her disdains and distraughts disappearing into thin air.
As anything could surprise her any more, but huge white wings erupted behind both their backs.
She was finally smiling. When was the last time i was so happy i wanted to cry.
He flapped his stunning white wings and flew towards her. She held his stretched out hand softly and the awe-inspiring white couple soared high in the sky leaving behind silvery stardust. Everything was alright now.
All the pain and sadness washed away. Finally, a happy Christmas she had waited all her life for.
So i take it that was your string of fate i just connected to?
Yaa~ Honey you took the bait.
Really so you were flaunting your fate string just so anybody could fall for? He could sense the disappointment in her tone.
The naughty little prince ruined the sad moment with his bewitching laughter.
It was pretty because you were the one seeing it.
Han what? Excuse me? Don't just stop midway.
Hey, stop laughing Mandark. Explain yourself better? All men are deaf i see. Oh yeah, well all loving women are possessive i see.
Ughhh, how long have you been alone, you can awkwardly spout all kind of embarrassing things with a straight face.
He laughed harder than before.
Stop changing the subject. That's not my answer. Oiiii....
What the poor girl didn't know was that the red warm string of fate came as a poisonous serpent to everyone who never understood him. The poor guy had it rough as well. It was worth waiting for. He had found her at last. No more sorrows, no more regrets.
/// Both of their hard works were ultimately reward. They finally got their happy ending. They well deserved it. ///