Set off

Gilly's POV
It was a normal day in Madam Cleo's etiquette class she was talking about how a gentleman should always let lady's first. That's when the most out of the ordinary thing happened the Alarm went off THE VILLIAN ALARM "RUMPELSTILTSKIN IS ATTACKING" Madam Cleo shrieked . "Run for your lives" a pixie named Avri squealed. I of course had to see the crew but who I was most worried about was my boyfriend Jax. Headmistress Flora was in the hallway yelling at people and saying "run to your dorms grab your weapons quickly, quickly" . Thankfully Jax was looking for me too we crashed into each other I was about to say I'm sorry but then I saw violet eyes it was Jax . "Jax" I asked "Thief thank god I found you I was worried sick" he said relived. "Come On lets go get our weapons" I told him as I grabbed his hand and clutched to mine. He then pulled me toward him and kissed me.
Jax's POV
I was in Professor Blackbeard's class it was how it usually is you know about fencing and sword fighting ,dueling. Until the Alarm goes
off the alarm that everybody knows but does not ever want to hear, it was the villain alarm. "AY MATEYS RUN FOR YE LIVES" Professor Blackbeard Yelled . "Gilly" I whispered to my self before I ran out of the classroom. No no no no what if Rumpelstiltskin got to her already I thought. I was not paying attention and someone bumped into me I was about to get up but I heard a familiar voice saying "Jax" . I looked up to see the beautiful girl that I call my girlfriend, Gilly "Thief thank god I found you I was worried sick" I was relived. "Come On lets go get our weapons" she told me as she grabbed my hand and held tight but I pulled her closer and kissed her.
Gilly's POV
It was a passionate and long kiss I could feel his relief pouring out of him. He put his arms around my waist and held me tight. When he gripped me tighter I put my hands around his neck. I separated us but I was still holding on to his neck we were both breathing deeply. I stared into his eyes, those lovely Violet eyes. He gave me the 'everything is gonna be fine' look. I blinked and led him to my dorm . Once we reached my dorm I sat him down on my bed ,little did I know that when I was about to let go of his hand he yanked me into his lap. I sat there staring into his eyes he kissed my cheek . "I love you so much you don't know how much I was worried that he got you" Jax said with worry. He held me tighter I closed my eyes for a second . I opened them let out a long sigh and Leaned in for another one of those passionate and long kisses but this time I kissed him.
Jax POV
It was a passionate and long kiss I was collapsing into her and I could tell she likes it. I put my hands on her waist some boys past bye and stared at her so I clutched her tighter. She was feeling more comfortable I could tell because she put her hands around my neck. When we let go we were breathing hard . Gilly stared into my eyes I saw those precious brown eyes. She then led me to her dorm to get her bow and arrow. She grabbed my hand and we were off. When we were in her dorm she sat me on her bed she was about to let go of my hand but I was not going to let that happen. I pulled her onto my lap, and I kissed her cheek and told her "I love you so much you don't know how much I was worried that he got you". We were staring in each other's eyes again. The next thing I know is she kissed me.
Gilly's POV
After I kissed him I ran straight off his lap to get my bow and arrow. I gave him a motion saying 'we should go get your weapon' when he pulled out his pocket watch. He walked up to me and grabbed my hand and I clutched it. Together we were holding hands and ran out of the dorm room to the courtyard our meeting place for our crew. Who was : Kayla, Maxine , Ollie , Jocelyn, Jack And AG And us. "Rumpelstiltskin is in the library come on" Kayla says trying to hurry. With my other hand I grab onto hers still holding Jax's hand. We all held each other's hands and went running toward the library. When we got there I saw chaos and havoc everywhere you went The stiltskin squad was there.That's when I saw my baby sister, Anna she was riding a magic carpet and tried to grab my bow and Arrow but I wouldn't let her. Jocelyn started throwing purple fire balls that's when I tossed her one to make a fire arrow. I would never shoot my baby sister so I was aiming for Gretel my sisters so called best friend. She got hit and held her shoulder. She threw something at me but missed so ha. That's when he Rumpelstiltskin came out.