Chapter 1

Jake's POV
I hate seeing Izzy like this. Especially since the accident happened a week before Christmas. She is lying in a hospital bed, eyes closed, tubes surrounding her. The worst part is that I was actually planning a Christmas surprise for her before all of this happened. No one would expect Izzy to be the one to land in a hospital, in a coma but she is. And it's all my fault. If only I was there with her, to protect her, to prevent all of this happening. I was holding her hand, trying to prevent the tears from falling out of my eyes. I was trying really hard to hold them back.

"Hey Izz, it's me Jake. I don't know if you can hear me but I want you to wake up. I can't stand to see you in a coma, you don't deserve to be lying in a hospital bed. Please wake up." I exclaimed while holding her hand.

All I could hear was Izzy's heart monitor and silence. Her heart monitor was beeping steadily which was good but I needed more than that, I need her awake. She had tubes connected to her chest, an IV in her hand that was wrapped with bandages and a plaster.

"Jake...will Izzy wake up in time...for Christmas?" Cubby asked me but he was crying as well. I knew how he felt since he sees Izzy as his big sister, he would be heartbroken for Izzy to be in a coma. It's heartbreaking for me as well.

"She will Cubby. Don't worry, she's going to be okay. We know that she's brave and strong. She's going to make it." I exclaimed while I hugged him, he didn't want to look at Izzy, especially with the sight of her being connected with the tubes. It is terrifying for him, well for all of us. Cubby got down from my lap and he sat down on the chair next to me. Cubby just stared at the floor while I grabbed hold of her hand.

"She's going to be okay, she's strong, she's Izzy." Cubby whispered but while he was still staring at the floor. I smiled a bit but as I looked at Izzy, all I could feel was my heart breaking and all I could hear was the silence and Izzy's heart monitor.

Who knew how long she will be in a coma for. We just have to hope and be there for her. I was holding back my tears. I wish I could get rid of the memory of Izzy's horrible accident. If I had a delete button then I would delete it.

"We gotta find her, she might need our help." What I said to Cubby was replaying in my mind, over and over again.

We found Izzy but Captain Hook was there as well. Captain Hook saw me, Cubby, and Skully. He heard me, and Izzy also heard me as well as she turned around but Hook being so mean, he snatch the sword out of her hand and he pushed her on the ice, he pushed her so hard that we were a bit far away from her and she slipped to where we were.

"IZZY!" I screamed her name, so loud. She was nearly unconscious, her body was limped.
I rushed over to her and got on my knees. She was struggling to stay awake. The worst part was she was struggling to get up but she couldn't not even with all her strength that she could get up.

"Jake...my head hurts...and my body..." Izzy whispered before nearly closing her eyes. I lowered myself next to her.

"Izz, I don't know what to do...please stay awake. I can't live without you." I exclaimed.

"Izz, I'm going to get you to a hospital. I promise." I whispered before she fell unconscious. I put my hand at the back of her head but as soon as I did...I felt warm water...so I brought my hand back and I noticed that my hand was covered with blood. Her head must be bleeding and I could see blood on the ice as well. I was freaking out, I didn't know what to do. She needs medical attention.

"How could you do that to her?" I heard Mr Smee ask Captain Hook, I was really angry at him, I didn't care if he felt guilty, he has still put Izzy's life on a thread. I checked her pulse, she's still there. All of a sudden Mama Hook came.