Till Death Do Us Part

Today was that day. It has finally arrived.

It was the talk of the town in Konoha. Everyone was excited about the whole ordeal.

The preparations, time sacrificed for this event and the amount of patience it took to get everything ready on time for it.

Let's not forget the hundreds of yen was spent on this important event.

A pink hue flushed Nia's brown complexion as her mind recalled that day like it was yesterday. When her boyfriend and father of her children asked her the question every woman wants to hear after a long-term relationship.

It was on a date. On the Hokage mountain where they had a huge view of the beloved village below. Lights sparkling the city, giving a glow to their small picnic. Darken skies, but stars shinning and shouting across it.

Romance was in the air. They acted like their usual lovey-dovey selves. As they were conversing, enjoying each other's company, Naruto grabbed his girl's hand, rubbing it tenderly as he gazes at her chocolate eyes.

The eyes he deeply fell for. 

He got them both on their feet. When he did so, he dropped to one knee, pulling out a small box in the process.

Nia heart soared as he asked her, brown eyes brimming with tears of joy as he looked up at her with a soft smile.

"I love you so much Nia." His voice filled with admiration and love for her, "You sacrificed so much for me and gave two beautiful children."

Nia couldn't hold all in as her tears slid down her cheek, smiling in the process.

"Nia Umino, will you marry me."

Today is the day that the greatest hero and soon to be Hokage is to be wedded.

And today is the day that she will become Nia Uzumaki.

::

"Place the flowers near the entrance." The Yamanaka ordered while wrapping up the bouquet she made, "I'm not paying you for decent work."

She placed each of the flowers together, making a beautiful set. Each colour compatible to complemented their beauty individually. Proud of her work she rushed down the hall while dodging people she might have knocked over due to her speed.

Two hours.

That's all the time she has left to complete the hall for the wedding ceremony. Ensure that the guest has arrived and had their invitations with them to be able to identify their presence.

Yeah, not many people were happy to hear about this wedding. More like fangirls weren't satisfied with the fact that they weren't tying the knot with Naruto. They repeatedly try to break them up.

After all, the bride is marrying the hero of Konoha.

More like a hero of the world.

But that wasn't all that wasn't the main course on her plate.

Nia's dress wasn't near finished. The dress still needed some touches on it. The bride tried to dismiss it and told her that it was fine, but Ino wouldn't allow what she called "a too average outfit" to be worn on the wedding day. 

Absolutely not!

 While organizing her big day, Nia insisted that the dress should be simple and not too flashy. Who wouldn't want to be dripping in glitter and gold on their special day? On a day that you only get once in a lifetime. They did her hair and got her the best dress in town. After all, they will be adding -sama to her name to address her accordingly. The soon to be the wife of a Hokage should have the most expansive wedding.