My Life Is So Terrible

It was a cold night in Ottawa Canada, and I decided to take a little walk with my ghost friend Adien. Don't think I don't have any friends, Adien was my best friend in the whole wide world till she died in a car crash. Guess where I was heading, to my moms grave and my best friend's grave. It was a rough day for my dad and I, I wouldn't stop crying. I lost my mom and my best friend, ever since that I will never forget about my two best friends. Its been seven months, but each time I visit the cemetery, a tear has to drizzle down my cheek. Although this day was going to be different, it would've been Jenny my mother's thirty seventh birthday. Why did they have to die so quickly? It would've been the best birthday party for my mom, but yet she isn't here to celebrate it with me.

As I walled to the cemetery I saw a couple and a little girl crying at someone's grave. I wanted to comfort them, so I walked over to them and said.

"It's my Moms birthday" I said

"Well good for you sweety, now where is your mommy" the woman said to me

"She is in the grave, but some day I'm gonna meet her in a place that's free from sin, and there shall be no more death, no more crying, and no more pain"

One of the woman came up to me and squeezed me into a hug. I couldn't help resist but cry with them. As I got out of the warm gentle hug, I walked over to my moms grave and placed the flowers and balloons near her grave stone. I stood there in silence for a minute and thirty seven seconds.

When I was on my way home, at the worst time it started to rain. The rain came pouring down on me, so I had to walk to my step mums house, but Beda is so cruel to me. Even now the way treats my father, I don't get why he fell in love with Beda and chose to break up with my real mum.

I knew I was gonna walk alone in the rain since Adien left me and now I'm soaking wet. Luckily there was a bus that came and drove me to the nearest stop at my house. As I walked to my house I could see Beda the furious look in her eyes, like she was going to kill someone.

"Aaliyah no your are not coming into my house with those wet and muddy clothes of yours!" she yelled

"But I don't have a choice I need to go have a shower and dry up Beda!"

"Don't you call me Beda, I'm your mother"

"Oh please, my dad just wishes he could break up with you, Beda!" I yelled

"That man loves me, Oh Liyah, Liyah, Liyah, Liyah, Liyah, Aaron go and get your sister a towel" As she kept on repeating my name

"Don't call me Liyah! Only the people I love call me Liyah, and your not one of them"

So I closed the door on her face before she could even say another word to me. I never yell, maybe it's just because I'm stressed out when I just lost my parents and we have to live with this Witch.

"Here's your towel" Aaron chucked at me

"Wait Aaron before you get inside, can I talk to you" I asked

"Yeah anything for my little sister" he said

"I absolutely hate Beda, can't we just run away"

"But Liyah we can't just run away"

"Why not"

"Well we promised dad we would stay with mom, and we must respect he's command and you know what the bible says, you shall honour your father and mother"

"Yes, Yes, Yes, I know that but you do know it also says you shouldn't commit adultery, and dad just disobeyed that rule"

"Well" he said

"Just leave me alone Aaron, I can't believe you'd even call that woman your mother, ugh she disgusts me"

When Aaron left I kicked the door then I think a dog heard it from next door. So the dumb dog came sprinting up to me so I crabbed a shoe and pretended to chuck it at the dog.

"Boxer come here boy!" A man called out

"Im sorry about that little girl" the man said

"Oh no, don't worry I think he just wanted to play" I said putting on a fake smile

As he left I started talking to Adien, but I was still so angry I just needed to let it out.

"Why does everyone and everything hate me" I screamed

But then that woke up my dog Spot. They even let the dog in the house and yet Beda treats me like one. Well what can I do since I can't run away, so I just decided to think about the times I had with my mom and my best friend.

Oh how I still remember the song she used to sing to me everytime when I was feeling low. I still remember when Adien came on a holiday with us to Australia to see what kind of things they do different to us. Australia was wonderful, like when we went to a small town called Kalgoorlie-Boulder and we saw the big mining pits and machinery but damn it was so hot, or when we crossed the Sydney Harbour Bridge and we went to Adventure World and we did other many activities.

But I still remember and I will never forget the day I lost my best friends. I was exited to go out and pick my dog with them, then that's when I heard the horrific news from my brother. I try not to think about it, but how could I not, I lost my two best friends.

After twenty minutes of being outside in the rain I decided to sneak my way into the house. So as I began to start walking to my room I saw Beda doing something, I don't know what she was doing. She looked like she was possessed, because she kept on moving around. She then finally came to a stop and strated to pray I didn't know what she was doing but I knew she wasn't praying to God above. Then she turned her head to the door for ten seconds trying to make sure no one was there. She then started to talk saying

"May this room be cursed with all the witches and Deadly ghosts in the world, but shall they do no harm to the girl"

I was so shocked to hear what she had said. Does Beda really hate me that much she would want me to be afraid or for me to commit suicide. I was so scared I still couldn't believe what she had said. When I turned me head to Beda she was getting up ready to come and get me, so I ran outside to he door and sat there. I wish I should've got that on tape and taken it the the police.

"Aaliyah, come in"

"OK Beda"

I could see the moment I said her name Beda she got angry but I was waiting for her to say something to me, but instead she rolled her eyes. That's when I got so terrified then I ran up to her and hugged her. I don't know why I did that, but I think its because I wanted her to takeaway all the spirits out of my room. Surprisingly she didn't say a word to me but hugged me back in a shocking way. Since I knew Beda so well, I think I would have to do a lot better then that for her to takeaway the spirits.

"Are you OK Aaliyah?" she said mysterously 

"Yes, I'm fine I just thought I-I should be nice to you, well since you are, m-my, mother" I said stuttering

"OK don't hurt yourself, OK"

"Mhm"