Again WARNING! *LEMON*

Happy New Year 🎊

It was almost new Year, Mirio and Nejire were hyped for a party thrown by your classmates at UA. When Tamaki heard he told them it was fine, it really wasn't.

The poor boy was extremely anxious, thinking about what could go wrong every day of the week. Imagining all those people around him getting drunk and celebrating while he will probably want to hide somewhere.

This was not unnoticed by (y/n)
(l/n), you, his overprotective friend who punched many of his bullies out of the classrooms since you where little.

You were always there for him to hold onto you for support, which he was really grateful for. But he felt like you always missed everything great, like parties and celebrations, because of him.

~

It was the night of the party at around 8 pm, Mirio, Nejire, (y/n) and Tamaki were getting ready to join their classmates. But with one look at the boy beside you, you where sure this wasn't a good idea. He was still slightly shaking and his face showed discomfort, so with a sigh, you decided to make him stay with you.

"Tamaki, if you don't want to go just say so!"
You said while grabbing his shoulder slightly in a gentle touch. Your actions and words didn't go unnoticed by your other two friends, who forgot their excitement quite quickly and we're now seeing how uncomfortable he looked.

"N-No I'm f-fine (y/n). I-I can m-manage!"
With a deadpanned look all three of them stare at him, making him look away immediately.
"Tamaki you stutter more than usual, you are shaking and you look extremely uncomfortable. It's okay if you don't want to go!" Her grip on his shoulder tightens just a little, then Mirio speaks up.
"(y/n) is right Tamaki! Don't force yourself for us!"

"We can all stay and celebrate together if you want!" Tamaki looks at his friends sadly.
"U-uhm..."
"Oh no we can't!" The realization quickly washes over you. As well as the others after your explanation.
"Did you guys forget that there will be not one of our teachers present! It was only allowed because the Big 4 was going to be there! At least a few of us have to be there!"

"U-uhm I can g-go! I-I w-will be f-fine!"
"That's not an option Maki! We can see how much you don't want to go!" He looks down yet again, leaning his forehead against the wall.

"I can stay here with you if you want?" You look at him with a smile, to which he blushes slightly. Looking at her two other friends she smiles as well.
"You both can go, have some fun! I wasn't looking forward to this party anyways!"
"Are you sure (y/n)-chan?" Nodding at your best friend she nods as well, dragging Mirio behind her.

"Have fun you two!"
"We will! You too!"

The door closed with a thud, turning to your friend who is still madly blushing.
"It's fine Tamaki! We will have enough fun on our own!"

Nodding he tries to grab his shoes when you start talking again to which his heart rate gets faster.
"I still have some stuff at home to celebrate, how about we watch a movie and make some Takoyaki later!"

"Y-Yeah sure." Opening the door you both walk out in uncomfortable silence.
You can already guess why he is so down.
"Tamaki it's really fine! You don't have to be sad about it, we will have lot's of fun on our own!"
He still looks down, so with a sigh, you grab his hand and start running.
"(y-y/n) what are you d-doing?"