CHAN POV

CHAN POV.

When I saw the doors slam open, my gaze darted across the corridor.

The silhouettes of four people are visible in the corridor as the sunshine illuminates it without hesitation.

Two of them were average height, while the two next to them were shorter. Despite this, they all appeared to be very intimidating, and only one really caught my attention.

When we made eye contact, I quickly looked away, shut my locker, and sprinted to my class before the bell rang. I had been keeping an eye on him as they passed by.

>to lunch<

Have you seen those new kids, Chan?

As one of my friends, Hyunjin, took a seat next to me, he inquired. "Yeah," I answered, snatching a fry from his meal.

Hyunjin grinned as he turned to face the group and remarked, "They're good looking aren't they?

I sat there scrolling through my phone before whispering, "Stop staring, they'll notice and think you're a ducking weirdo," while simultaneously glancing at them out of the corner of my eye.

Walking over to the table where Changbin and Minho once seated, Minho quips, "Says the one whose also looking at them."

"Minho, stop talking," I growl back, "Yah!

He punches me in the arm and says, "Don't talk to your dongsaeng that way!

I glare at him and glance down at my phone.

"Hey!

They're headed this way!"

The slight worry in Hyunjin's voice causes him to stutter, "You suppose, they think I'm a creep for staring at them so they're coming over here to yank me out of the school and take me into their hidden lair, torture me then bury me alive,"

"What the eff are you going through?!"

While the rest of us just stared at him, little bewildered and concerned, Changbin says, hitting the back of his head.

"Yah!"

Our attention is drawn by a shout.

We all turn around to look at the four men who we had been completely ignoring us earlier.

"I know we're attractive, but you shouldn't stare too much"

A short, squirrel looking man approaches us, but it is clear that he is really focusing on Minho.

Hyunjin immediately goes bright red, Minho replies, "Well if makes you feel any better love just that hoe right there was staring at you." The male blushes slightly and turns to look away, "D-don't call me that you jerk."

He stumbles, and Minho smirks all the more as he approaches the shorter man.

" Why can't I call you that, sweetheart?"

The Minho replies as he lifts his chin to face him, grinning increasingly at the younger's response.

The younger man swiftly pulls away as his the 3 other males follow behind him as they exit the dinning hall.

I sigh shaking my head.

"We're at school, Minho. You need to keep your composure and save your energy for tonight."

I say as I make my way out of the hall after getting up from my chair.

"Yes sir!"

Minho yells, as I exit the room.

_______________

I've rewritten this 3 different times and this is honestly better sounding one among the ones in my drafts. Hope you enjoy it I'm trying to fix the story as quickly as possible.

_ ♡