Chapter 1

Foxys POV

I was lying in my cove, sore from the beatings yesterday. I wish things were like before all this happened , when I didn't get beat 24/7 but there was no time to whine about that because I can't undo the past. I was dozing off before I hear Freddy call "FOXY!!" I did like Freddy in a way that not many people would accept me for but I get up very slowly making sure not to fall right back down. I walk over to Freddy and when I make it over I get punched directly in the gut. I fall to the ground holding my stomach, Freddy then says "You didn't clean the kitchen fully" I then get hit in the face with his knee and I stumble back. Freddy then grabs me by the neck and starts punch my snout repeatedly. When he was done he kicked me on the head very hard. He then called Bonnie and Chica and that was never a good sign for me, they come over and Chica breaks a glass over my head, Bonnie kicks me in the snout and punches my chest which made a giant gash. They continue to beat me until most of my Endo skeleton was showing. I wobbled back to my cove very uneasily and went to sleep with my Freddy plush.

Freddy's POV

Serves that animal right for not listening to us, he wobbled back to that cove of his. Me, Bonnie and Chica cleaned up the glass and Bonnie says "Do you think we went to hard on him?" Chica replied by saying "Yeah I do feel a bit bad for him" I interrupt by saying "He deserves what he gets, He bit that kids head off and he deserves to suffer" I actually did feel bad for him but I couldn't show it because they'll think I'm going soft. They nod and get back to work. I leave and check in the cove and see Foxy sleeping and he looks sort of cute wait what am I thinking, he's a mutt, a animal, a vermin. I walk closer and see he has a..... Freddy plush. I give a angry look and take it and start ripping it up. Bonnie and Chica walk in and start ripping the other plushes while laughing.