Flashforward

Boboiboy Thunderstorm stood still as he peered through the operation glass. There lying on the bed is his infant. Thunderstorm let out an audible gasp when the infant's eyes opened.

Innocent blue~

Crimson red~

Thunderstorm took a step back and clutched the wall railings tightly. Nothing like this has ever happened in history. The elements of lightning and wind has never been compounded in a single being. He closed his eyes, happy that he was blessed with such a child.

Suddenly, an innocent voice filled his ears. Thunderstorm opened his eyes, focusing his gaze straight to another human, a wind manipulator. Boboiboy Cyclone flashed his sky-high blue eyes as he tidied his fashionable suit.

"Thundy, you ready? The others are waiting in the car!" Cyclone called out.

Thunderstorm smiled. He just loved the pure sweet voice of his brother. As he fixated his gaze back on his infant, he thought out loud.

"Cycy, what would you have done differently?"

"Nothing. I am more than happy to have such a meticulous and lovely husband. Not to mention that this little baby is reminding me of our youth!"

Thunderstorm sniffed. He was touched by Cyclone's response. Wiping the tears that welled up in his imperial red eyes, he straightened his tie before taking the infant from the doctor. Swaying his arms lightly, he gently placed the infant on a pram.

"Aren't it beautiful?"

Cyclone looked at Thunderstorm earnestly.

"It is all our doing..."

Our doing. This is recollecting all the great times...

As the couple walked out of the hospital and into the light that filled the door, they could not help but feel nostalgic about their past...