Varun Naidu supervised seven constables in the areas of drug investigations

Best conceptualized as the method and process involved in peaceful ending of conflict between two or more individuals or between two or more individuals belonging to the same group, conflict resolution involves the committed parties to resolve conflicts by actively communicating information about their conflicting motives or ideologies to each other.

The task of a police officer is not just confined to catching criminals or patrolling in his jurisdiction for maintaining law and order. The resolution of conflicts of numerous kinds has acquired the status of an important task in the charter of the police. They are regularly called upon to deal with the conflict situations. Dealing with the conflict resolution, they have to deal with a myriad of responsibilities ranging from acting as a mediator in a domestic dispute to restoring order in a public brawl. Thus, these police officers have to vary in their policing style depending upon a number of factors such as personality and experience.

Undoubtedly, conflict resolution field offers many tools to help build bridges between the communities and law enforcement agencies, including the community dialogue programs for long-term systematic issues as well as mediation for short-term interpersonal issues.

The conflict often demands a comprehensive approach to its resolution. Thus, in order to best identify the key components and efforts in a resolution, it is important to recognize the main aspects and problems in the heart of conflict.

Highly skilled in conflict resolution, Varun Naidu served as a Sergeant in Delta Police Drug Section. He supervised seven constables in the areas of drug investigations. It included indoor marijuana grow operations and drug trafficking. Additionally, he provided oversight on all the investigations and developed strategies within the team in order to reduce the impact of drugs in the community through education, enforcement and community partnership.

Being the part of Sergeant Delta Police Drug Section, Varun Naidu supervised all administrative matters and managed an annual budget of $932,000 that included wages and benefits.

During his free time, Varun loves to watch sports especially NFL. He regularly goes to gym and has traveled a lot along with his family. He will soon join the Porsche club. Besides, he is fond of reading and watching movies.