Chapter 1:Reincarnation

Russian Empire's POV:
My life was flashing through my eyes, the wars I've been in, my friends, my family just before I saw the blade holding my rapidly dying heart, I was mixed with emotions, time was running out, My own son who I loved and cared, protected for assassinated me for his pathetic ideals of a classless society, I cough and weakly say, as it is my last sentence "I..hope I was a good...father" I could see the ripping of my heart strings, my vision ciezed and to hear the this of my own body, where I thought I was safe, My home.

Then there was darkness, silent darkness, this good of nothingness, conceals me, Is this the afterlife? I look at myself, I still have my body or maybe it is my own spirit deceiving me into thinking I have a body. The overwhelming amount of confusion cannot be counted in single digits or words. I couldn't move, I was stuck..frozen..Is this my fate for the rest of eternity? Being stuck in a void forever, well what should I expect? I shouldn't be expecting to be getting a invitation to go to heaven, I surely have a place in hell, huh? I think so after reflecting my past, my life choices, some good, some made me look like a absolute fool. Somehow, I can feel my surroundings, It was like being in a winter back at home, but worse way worse..Anyway, Guess I have a ability now being dead to remember everything that was my life, well isn't that lovely?

Then I hear a voice, a undetectable gender I'm it but it was so calm, smoothing and gentle. It only asked one thing "Do you have any questions? You can only have one, choose wisely" I wanted to ask about the voice that echoes around the void but I chose what I think was the best question in this situation. "Why am I stuck here? Not in hell?"....Silence...Dark,Desolate,Dreary silence plagued the setting. "Your future has not ended, if you were placed in the Underworld then there would be no chance of return, this is the chance to change fate for you and when you eventually due again, your placement may be arranged to a better one then Hell"

What?! Fate?! Am I..having another chance at life?! I couldn't apprehend it all before I felt myself start to break out the invisible barrier and when I was free, cracks appeared in the void and light started to pour in from the cracks until the cracks shattered and the void was filled with light, then I hear the voice saying for one finale time to me "Make the correct Choices Russian Empire" Before I knew it, I was floating forwards, quickly accelerating in speed through this void, then I started to hear weird metal noises then my eyes flash from bright void to dark metal, switching between the two before being fixed on the dark sight, Finally a moment to comprehend everything that just happened, this is a opportunity for a redemption, I can change things, make things right? I can be seen as a Good Empire again? Yes, this can be my goal, I am turning over a new leaf, a new Russian Empire everybody! But where am I? It seems like a metal..tube? There seems like a slightly more blue metsl shaped door, i was not sure, it was hard to tell because of tje darkness but I could just make it out, to see it was.There it is again, this strange noise...It is coming from above me, I glance up to see metal..claws? Holding Clothes, I could just make out it was a t-shirt with straps, Oh! It was one of these straight jackets we had for the insane, out-of-the-mind people we have in my land. The claws approached me and forced me to wear the jacket, I tried resisting it but it wouldn't stop, determined little bladder aren't they?! I was eventually in the jacket and it was very tight, very painful but I can get help to get this off...If I can escape this metal tomb I'm in. Then I felt white pants being put on me, they looked very similar to mine before I died then black boots, the same ones I had too...Generous claws, huh..I didn't resist this time, didn't want to be just naked now would I? Well, If I'm not a disgusting, vile flirt or pervert like that nasty swine, German Empire or Reichtangle as I heard people calling him, or GE, It was switching between the two. He is a giant fool, Hah he deserved his death, it was very amusing to see the light drain from his tiny eyes, he was a monster, a murderer. I didn't have more time to rant about him before I hear the metal door lift up, I turn to face the door, I could just make the outline of people but the blinding light made it very hard to see, Who are they?