CHAPTER ONE:THE FEELING SO CALLED,LOVE.

Luck didn't know why,But he always had this weird tight feeling in his chest whenever he was with Magna.He didn't know what it was so he decided to ask Vanessa for advice..Or..Help.
Luck walked in the room.He saw for the first time that Vanessa wasn't passed out on the couch.She wasn't even drinking either.He sat next to her.

"Hey,Vanessa,I have to tell you something"Luck said.Vanessa turned around.

"What is it?"She asked.

He wasn't sure if he should tell her.

"What's this feeling called?"Luck asked.

"What feeling?"Vanessa asked.

"Well..The feeling that i feel is that um,Whenever i'm around this person i just feel like i'm the happiest with them and i want to be by their side and my chest feels very tight"He said.

Vanessa gasped and smiled,"Oh My,My,Luck you're in love!"She shouted proudly.

A small blush spread across Luck's face,"H-HUH?I-In Love?"He said.

"Sooo...Who's the Lucky Girl or Boy?"She questioned.

"Well-Um-I-I'm not sure yet..I'm still confused about this l-love thing.."He said.

"Don't worry,It's a part of growing up..You'll get used to it...so...WHO IS IT?"She asked.

"Well-"

"HEY HEY HEY!LUCK ARE YOU THE ONE WHO ATE MY PUDDING?"He shouted.

And there it was.The feeling so called love,Appeared.

"Maybe?"Luck giggled.

"WHY YOU-"

Luck ran away laughing while Magna chased after him.

Then...

COUGH!COUGH!COUGH!

---

I TRIED MY BEST,so what did you think of this first chapter?Don't expect too much,This story is gonna suck.But i hope that some people do like it..So..See you in the next chapter!