Prolog ∆

yo guys

yes, I'm writing a new story! After deleting my ever first story and starting a new story (which wasn't really what I thought it would become), I decided to write a new story. I kind of start many new stories, but I hope this will work even longer than the others!

Until Christmas, I have further 4 or 5 exams, so I hope they won't stop me from writing! At Christmas I'll have a LOT of time and will maybe even post 2 chapters a day. (I can't promise it).

So, I'm very excited to start writing it and I hope that y'all will enjoy and accept the disadvantages :)

this is my first chapter, enjoy enjoy enjoy! I love you guys xx

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×

Jade's view

2 weeks.

2 weeks since it happened. 2 weeks since everything changed. 2 weeks since my heart got completely ripped apart. 2 weeks since everything.

I walked down the street, on my way home after bawling my eyes out again at the seaside. It was the first and last time when I saw him.

וווווו

The Dublin night was like every night. The lightened houses, the dog's barking. The wind was cold as I laid against the window and watched at the moon.

I went through my hair and took out my phone to check if Niall had texted me back but he hadn't. I sighed and put my phone away again. Suddenly someone knocked at the door.

"Jade?" my mom said quietly, sounding like she'd been crying.

I bit my bottom lip and opened the room for her. I always locked my room. I didn't know why. Nobody knew it.

"Hey, mom," I answered, noticing that she'd actually been crying.

"Niall..he..he..," my mom started and I immediately paniced.

"What, mom? What happened?" I asked as she started to cry very hard.

"Niall had an accident. He was on his way home as he was shouting at Lilly. They had a fight and he didn't see the...," she said but started to cry more again.

"Psschh, mom. Please tell me exactly what happened," I begged gently.

She took a deep breath and continued. "He didn't see the car and now he's in coma. And guess who was in the car," she asked me and didn't give me a second to answer.

"It was Lilly."