Josh Hutcherson and Liam Payne

Josh was laying in his hotel room when he got a text. He reached over and pick up his phone. The text said "going to be in town tonight! I'm playing a concert here tomorrow and have a free night. Are you free? With your movie and my tour schedules I don't get to see my boyfriend enough. Love Liam." Josh texted back "I think tonight's the night, I feel ready. Come to my hotel at 7, the address is 639 56st I'm staying at Darrom Place hotel.

2 hours later

Josh lets Liam into his hotel room. "We really don't have to do this, I'm ok with waiting." Says Liam. "Shut your pretty mouth and kiss me." Josh says in a loving voice. The boys kiss for quite along time until Josh brakes the kiss to unbutton Liam's shirt. Once Liam's shirt was off Josh began kissing him again, slowly kissing down Liam's neck until he got to Liam's nipples. Josh took the left nipple in his mouth and started to suck. Slowly circling the out side of the nipple until he reach the nipples point. He flicked Liam's nipple with his tongue which caused a loud moan from Liam. Josh went to Liam's right nipple and repeated the same motions as he did before. Josh continued kissing Liam until he got to his abs, Josh softly put a kiss on each ab before moving down to Liam's treasure trail. Josh unbuttons Liam's pants and pulls them down with his underwear. Josh is amazed to be looking at a thick 8 inch uncercumsized cock. Josh looks up at Liam, Liam silently nods his approval. Josh sticks Liam's cock in his mouth going inch by inch until it hits the back of his throat. Josh gags but pushes through because he knows Liam is loving it by the sounds of his moans. Josh goes down to Liam's large ball sack, he takes each ball in his mouth and slowly sucks, he circles each one with his tongue. Josh moves back to Liam's penis and starts to bob up and down on the large member "fuck ya Josh take this dick" Liam shouts. Josh goes faster and faster. "Josh stop I'm going to explode and I still want to fuck that hot ass." Liam protests. Josh stops. Liam rips of Josh's clothes reveling a 6 inch very thick cut cock. Liam bends Josh over. Liam barres his head in Josh's ass. He sticks out his tongue and licks around the tight asshole, he starts to slowly poke his tongue through the whole. Josh moans in expectance. "Suck on my fingers" says Liam as he puts his fingers in front of Josh's mouth. Josh sucks each digit slowly and sensually. Liam takes his fingers out of Josh's mouth and places his first finger in Josh's man hole. Josh screams " another, ANOTHER." As he bucks his hips back. Liam sticks in two more seeing how much Josh likes it. Josh yells "stop teasing me and plow my ass already." Liam lines his cock up with Josh's asshole. He slowly pushes in. Josh yelps but it soon turns into moans. Josh pushes his hips back swallowing all of Liam's cock. "You greedy cock whore, I was going slow because you were still really tight." Liam says. Liam takes this as his opportunity to have at it. Liam thrusts in and out at the speed of light, with each thrust pushing both of them to the edge. Liam feels his orgasm coming on so he grabs Josh's cock and pumps it with each thrust until finally Liam cums inside Josh and Josh cums all over Liam's hand. The both lay in bed together cuddling with Liam's cock still inside Josh.

I need lots of likes to write another chapter. Comment a pair of celebs you'd like me to write about. Thanks for reading!