Theme park

Please read the first book.

Bryan's POV:
It's been a year sense everything happened. At the pizzeria. "Hi molten." I said. Then molten went up to me and kiss me. Then I heard fangirling. I guess Wolfie is on today. "That's another picture I'm going to add to my shipping shrine." She whisper to herself. Yep still a shipping child I honestly think she has a shipping cult too. That's why I never going to the basement that she built, but I'm still wondering how she made it over night. After molten finish kissing me I ask him "can we buy a theme park I kinda want to expand this place." I'm worry how Molten will react. "Sure it will fun of the change of scenery." Said Molten. Time skip few mouths later front of the theme park. "Molten I can't believe that it is finished." I said to molten. "I know Bryan we should get the other animatronics." Molten said to me. Few minutes later. "Wow" Said all the animatronics. "Let's look around." I said to everyone. "Ok." All of them said expect Wolfie. "Wait guys where's Wolfie." I Said in a concern tone. "She was right there when you brought us here." Said Freddy. "Maybe she's already in the park building a shipping shrine somewhere." Said Baby. "Then I hope we don't find the shipping shrine." mumble Bryan trying to not remember what he saw in there once. ( ok I'm guys going to explain what Bryan saw. Do you guys know aphmau. So you guys know the mystreet episode that aph saw the shipping shrine it's basically like that, but worse. So Bryan is kinda traumatize, so ya that's all you need to know) An hour later. We found Wolfie by a hole in the wall. "Um Wolfie did you made the hole." I ask her. "No I found it and if your wondering I made another shipping shrine." Said Wolfie. I hope I don't find it by accident. "Lets see what's here." I said. The other animatronics agreed. Everyone went through the hole. "This is the first faze bear pizzeria." Said molten. "It looks creepy." I said. 30 minutes of looking around. "I have found something." Said Wolfie. "What is it." Me and the animatronics ask. "Theirs a door between two rocks." Said Wolfie. "Let's look in side." Helpy Said Excitedly. We walked to the door, then molten open the door. Then we saw a portal.

Help how do you reset your password on Wattpad.

Anyways I hope you like the first part of the story. Have a great day guys. (I promise a 2nd book now you got it)