Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Brittney Hurry Up Before You Be Late • My Auntie Yelled From The Kitchen.

OK Damn I Can't Fix My Hair • I Yelled Putting A Lil More Lip Gloss On & Running Down Stairs

Fix Yo Attuide For I Do You Not Grown Cause If You Was You Wouldn't Be Living In My House •She Said Pointing Her Long Ass Granny Nails In My Face .

Yeah Whatever Have You Seen My Keys • I Said Smacking My Lips .

Yeah There Right Up Your Stubborn Ass • She Said Going Back Into The Kitchen .

No There Not There Right Here On The Table Lier • I Grabbed My Key's & Hopped In My All Blue Ranger Rover .

I Was Driving To Pick Up My Bestfriend Cindy When I Look Over At My Right & See Cindy's Boyfriend Some Other Nigga & Two Hoes Inna Back So I Rolled My Window Down

JASON ? DO CINDY KNOW THERES TWO HOES IN YOUR BACKSEAT • I Yelled Out My Passengers

No & You Not Gone Teller Cause I Know Your Secret • He Said With A Smirk .

I Looked At That Boy In His Passenger Seat & Speed Off To Cindy's House & She Was Already Sitting Onna Porch Agureing With Somebody On The Phone She Seen My Car & Hung Up Quick Ran To My Truck & Smiled Nervously

Bitch What Was That All About • I Asked Her .

Nothing Nothing Just Drive • She Said Not Looking Me In My Eyes.

I Pulled Her Faced To Me & Looked Her Dead In Her Eyes Which Told Me She Was Lieing & Scared To Death .

What The Fuck Is Wrong • I Asked Real Concerned Because How She Was Looking .

OK Damn Brittany My Ex Just Got Out Of Jail & He's Looking For Me He Said He's Gonna Cut Me Into Pieces & Feed Them Too His Dog Since Imma Snitch Ass Bitch

Who ? Reggie ? The One Who Usta Beat You Too Death ? Where He At? I'll Kill Him • I Said

No He's Powerful He's Smart & Strong I Don't Think You Should Try To Do That • She Said .

I Looked At Her & Drove Off Speeding Down The Road To School When We Got There I Hopped Out & Went Stra8 To My Class Cindy Really Pissed Me Off I Understand She Doesn't Want Me Hurt But I Still Wanna Help & That's Exactly What Imma Do I'm Going To Jason Trap After School Too Let Him Know What's Going On & See How He's Gonna Take It .