Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys! As we promised, we're back and we will officially be starting the sequel! So here is the first chapter. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as we enjoyed typing it!

Kate's POV:

I was at the beach sitting in a lounge chair next to my husband Mike, trying to convince him to go out with Heather for once. 

"Babe, I know this is supposed to be our honeymoon and all, but we've spent so much time together already this week in the hotel room and at the beach, and I wanna go out and explore and maybe even shop with Heather. Pleeeeeaseee!!!" I begged him. "You know she's my bestie! And you got Jake here too. So if I go with her, you wouldn't be totally alone." I added.

"But baaaaabeeee!!" Mike whined at me.

"But babe nothing!" I gritted my teeth at him. "I've givin' you enough pleasure this last week!" I argued. "I think its time I go sight-seeing and have a girls night out with Heather before we have to leave and go back to reality next week." I continued to convince him, but everything seemed to be going over his head or he was straight up refusing to let me leave his sight.

"Babe, you're not being fair right now! We're supposed to be spending time together! I don't want you to leave me!" Mike started to complain.

"Boy, do I gotta call Brendon on your ass?" I asked him in a daring tone. 

Mike gasped, "You wouldn't dare!" He responded as I slowly pulled my phone out from my bag. 

"Oh but I will!! Don't test me!" I said. "I might have to, because you're being a giant baby right now!" I answered him as I was pulling up B's contact on Facetime, getting ready to hit the call button.

"This is your last chance to cut the act!" I warned Mike as I showed him my phone screen. 

Him thinking im not gonna actually gonna do it, he continues to act like a baby. So I went ahead and called up B. 

"You're just trying to scare me!" Mike said thinking he could try to sass me. 

"Woman! Why in the hell are you calling me? You should be enjoying yourself right now!" Brendon said as he picked my call.

"Yea well, I have a small problem right now. Mike is being a little baby and isn't gonna let me go out with Heather to explore Cancun and all of its glory and go shopping." I responded, telling him the inconvenience that's going on while giving Mike a look.

"Uhhhhmmmm WHAT!?!!" He responded in complete shock.

"I know, tell me about it." I said in disbelief.

I then hear shuffling on B's side of the call. "Heeeeyyy!! I was in the middle of taking care of something!!" Brendon said. 

"I heard what was going on, let me take care of this!" Sarah said.

"Kate let me see Mike right now." She demanded. And I did as I was told.

Michael.... Naran! You are on a HONEYMOON!! A vacation! You're supposed to be doing more there than just lay around in your hotel room all day and fuck! So of course Kate is gonna want to go out and sight see and go shopping or do whatever she wants! Let her go and while she's gone, you can go and hang out with popcorn boy!!" Sarah practically shouted at Mike putting him in his place.

"But.. but-" Mike started, but was cut off by Sarah.

"NO! BUTS!" Sarah cut him off angrily. "Go. have. a good time, like you're supposed to!" Sarah said. "Or I will have one of those fuckers over there, or B make Jake call you!" Sarah added.