Dani

Dani I love you with all of my heart! I made one mistake that changed us! I'm sorry baby for that I'm sorry I hurt you! I'm sorry that there is no more trust in the relationship. I'm sorry for everything! I'm not hiding anything from you and I know you don't believe me in anything anymore! But please believe me when I say that your the only one and I'm not cheating please get it through your head! I don't know where I would be with out. I love you baby girl with all of my heart never forget that your the only one in my life who I spend more time with then anyone else! I seriously love you to death but the fighting has to stop right now! Also believe me in everything I say and do cause your the only one on this earth that I love and want to be with forever! I talk about you all the time! I protect you from everything! Baby just please please realize I made a mistake and I didn't mean to hurt you and I love you! Ik we have had our ups and down but I am willing to prove to you that I won't do that again I'm willing to give you my life and all I have! I'm willing to do anything for you! If that means checking my phone or something like that ok check it! I love you! Please just please believe me in what I do and say for you I have basically givin up my money family school work for you I have seriously done everything to show you I love you and I'm not like anyone else! But I failed at that and I'm sorry for my past im sorry I didn't show you all of my love I'm sorry for everything and I'm the one who has failed in this relationship! Please forgive me and please believe me!