He's Finally Dead

Hi lovely's before we start the girl above is Athena. And if you guys really like my ideas. I will make a proper story out of it. But I will take requests. Now let's continue

Athena's POV

The 10 commandments were about to fight the Eight Deadly Sins with their allies. Just then Lucifer pops out of nowhere.

Saying"Hey love it's been five years since we seen each other".

I responded saying" L..Luc... Lucifer".

He says"That's right and since you left because you couldn't live without your friends I will bring them with you".

Then he clapped his hands and we teleported to Hell I was in front of him.

I see Anna besides him and say" Anna where is Lucy".

Lucifer says confused"Who is Lucy, Anna and How do you know my wife's name".

I mumbled. He said"What you have to talk louder sweets".

I yelled"DONT YOU REMEMBER ME. 3000 YEARS AGO WE MET. ME AND ANNA WE ARE LIKE SISTERS". Everyone was shocked everyone except Anna.

Lucifer says shockingly" A..Athena."

I say"Yes it's me who else can it be".

He composes himself and says" Who is Lucy". I mumbled again because I upset and didn't want to show it.

He said" Talk up Athena".

I yelled" YOUR CHILD. LUCY IS YOUR CHILD. THE MONTH AFTER YOU KIDNAPPED ME. THE DAY AFTER YOU RAPED ME. LUCY WAS BORN. I WAS THE ONE PACING OUTSIDE THE ROOM WAIT FOR LUCY TO BE BORN. I HELPED ANNA PICK LUCY'S NAME. I FOUND A HOUSE FOR TO A SETTLE DOWN WITH LUCY. I TOOK CARE OF HER WHILE ANNA WAS DOING HER DUTIES. SHE SAID MY NAME AS HER FIRST WORD. THAT IS WHY I DIDN'T LEAVE FOR FIVE YEARS. I WAS TAKING CARE OF HER".

I was beyond livid by this point, Anna claps her hands and Lucy is by my side hugging me saying" Aunty Athena your back".

Lucifer was mad but still was composed and said" Why didn't you tell me".

Anna said very angry" Why so can kill her while she still in my stomach. I not dumb Lucifer everytime I tell you about me being pregnant the baby always died".

I say smirking" You are no longer are immortal Lucifer". He was about to strike Lucy until my scythe was against his throat. I battled him I won since I was stronger. I was standing on top of him.

I said" Look around Lucifer everyone here knows or known the importance of family and love. You would kill your kid that was inside Anna's stomach so you can stay immortal. And that is your sin".

Lucifer said"I are you going to kill me no wonder you are the sin of death".

I say" Your just upset that the girl you tortured and raped was your ex you broke up with. But no if I had to relieve these 10 years I would do it again because if it wasn't for me Lucy would be dead. No... no the person whose going to kill you is Anna". Then Anna takes out a sword that was strapped to her waist and was about to kill him. I was distracting Lucy because she is to young see that. I turn around to see only blood on the floor and on Anna's blade.

I hug Anna and say" It's good to see you sis but we have to go. Lucifer interrupted a war so we have to get back home promise to vist you and Lucy".

Anna says" It's alright and Lucy and me would appreciate that very much". With that she clapped her hands and we were back where we were. I say" So are you guys going to fight or do you want a explanation".

Everyone in unison shouts"Yes"

Before this chapter ends I want to tell you that this and the next chapter is very old but I edited it to the format I have now. Also the next will have the same character since it's "connected. Please I urge to comment your honest opinions on this.

Bye Lovelys