Chapter 1

Funneh Xyrus wakes up as the sun shines from her window. It was the last week of summer vacation, she and her siblings are entering 5th Grade after.

"Another lazy, uneventful, summer morning..." she mumbles and did her daily routine.

As Funneh gets out of the bathroom after washing up and brushing her teeth, when she heard someone call out to her.

"Funneh! Come down, breakfast is ready" The voice said. "Coming!" She answered as she walks down the stairs.

Gold Xyrus looked up at Funneh as she descend down the stairs and scoffed "Took you long enough" And walked towards the kitchen

Funneh raised her brows at her sister "Well, good morning to you too. Did you wake up on the wrong side of bed today, Gold?" she asked

"Don't even get me started, I didn't even wake up in my bed, I was on the floor for goodness sake!" She exclaimed angrily and sat down beside their three other siblings, then mumbles; "Stupid dream..."

Funneh realized.... Ah, That explains the big thud I heard...

"Good morning, Funneh. And good morning to you too, Gold" Rainbow Xyrus greeted without looking at them as she continues to spread jelly on a piece of bread.

"Uh... yeah. Good morning Rainbow, Draco, and Lunar." Funneh greeted as Draco Xyrus and Lunar Xyrus just nods for they are currently devouring their food.

Funneh shakes her head in helplessness and eats her breakfast.

As they were having their breakfast, a sudden ring was heard, indicating that they had mail.

The five sibling looked at each other and shrugged. "I'll get it" Lunar volunteered and gets up to retrieve the mail.

"What do you think it's about?" Draco asked. Rainbow shrugged "Probably another batch of people wanting to adopt us" she replied with a hint of coldness in her voice.

Gold exhaled sharply "Honestly, when will those people stop? I get it that we're only eleven years old, but it's not like we're dumb people. We know they are just after our inheritances!" She said as she scoffed at the thought.

"Yeah... Ever since mom and dad died a year ago and left a huge inheritance, people would come at us daily" Funneh exclaimed after taking another bite at her food.

"Yeah. And mom and dad never even told us what the letter and the card was for" Draco complained

"Now, now. Don't let those greedy people ruin our morning, just play video games after breakfast and forget about them, okay?" The three looked at Rainbow and nodded.

Not long after, Lunar came back with a bunch of letter and dumped them on the table.

"So?" Hearing her siblings, Lunar replied; "The usual. Although these five" she lifted the five letters that she was holding on to "are definitely something else, it came from the same place too"

Lunar handed out letters to her siblings with their corresponding name.

It had a wax seal of the letter 'A'. The envelope looked like it came from the Victorian Era.

Funneh flipped her envelope and looked at it's back. It only had her name behind it, unlike any other letters that had the address.

She opened it and read the paper.

Dear Ms. Funneh Xyrus,

   I am honored to inform you that you have been selected to enter and study at Alvarious School Of Magic.
   Please rest assured as we have already handled all the matters regarding your former school and your transfer.
   We sincerely welcome you to our school as a student. We expect great things from you and your siblings, especially when you have the blood of the Xyrus Family.

I will come see you approximately 3 hours after you have received this letter to get you ready for school in a week.

Sincerely Yours,
Isadora Calvados

The letter was short, but it was enough to leave all five of them confused. What? A School Of Magic? Is this supposed to be a funny joke?

Funneh frowned and read the next page.

Here are the things you would have to bring to school:

-A Wand
-These Books:
   •Basics Of Magic
   •Arts Of Summing Magic
   •Gathering Of Magical Energy
   •Book Of Magic Enchantments
   •Alvarious Book Of Spells
   •101 Potions
   •Magical Herbs and Alchemy
-A Mount
-Pill Refining Cauldron
-Magic Notebooks
-Sufficient amount of clothes (Only ONE suitcase please)

Please understand that without these, you will not be able to enter the bus.

After reading the second page, a single question pops into their minds.

Are these even real?

Like, if these thing exist then, why bother with technology?!

"Okay, this has to be a prank" Gold sighed as she put down the letter. "Well for a prank, they did an extra mile" said Draco as he takes out a ticket from the envelope "It says Car 502" he continued as he holds up the ticket for the girls to see.

"Okay, guys. What else could it be than a prank? Just put the letter away. I mean, the only way this couldn't be a prank is if this Isadora lady comes here in three hours as stated"

The rest nodded at their eldest sister's words and pocketed their so called 'Acceptance Letter', then went to their own part of the house.

Lunar headed to the library, Funneh and Draco went to the game room. Which left Gold and Rainbow in the dining room.

Gold raised her brows at Rainbow who was headed towards the kitchen "Are you going to bake a cake again?" Rainbow shrugged "Of course. What else am I going to do in the kitchen?"

Gold's brows furrowed "I told you already, your cakes are way too sweet" she said and sighed. She heard Rainbow snort "Says the one who burns down the kitchen"

Gold rolled her eyes and walked away.

Although they said that the letter was only a prank, all five of them couldn't help but look at the clock to see if it had been three hours.

Just as the clock was nearing the three hour mark, the doorbell rang. All five of them ran towards the living room and looked at each other.

"There's... no way... right?" Draco asked nervously. "Uh... yeah! It's most likely just a big coincidence. I'll go answer it" Rainbow walked towards the door and answered it

"Greetings, Ms. Rainbow Xyrus. I am Isadora Calvados"

•••••

First of all I want to mention that I did, in fact, get inspired by Harry Potter, which is definitely NOT mine. (Honestly, if it was mine, Hermione would've been named Hermione POTTER and not WEASLY.)

Also, I am a HUGE fan of ITSFUNNEH and the KREW, hence, the story. I thought it would really be fun to have the Krew attend a Magic School, and I wanted to share it with you guys. So please let me know what you think.