Part 33.My family

•After 7 years•

"Pl-please le-let me go s-sir"

I saw the guy who was kneeling down with his hand tied at his back. There was blood oozing out from his forehead, cuts on his arms and two fingers missing.

"Well you should have thought that before messing with us" My voice was calm but that made him cry out even harder.

"You shouldn't have sold out our information" Namjoon had a stern face.

"Oh come on Namjoon let this guy be" I smirked while cleaning my gun with a cloth as From the corner of my eye, I saw his eyes following my every move.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't do it?" Placing my hands over my thighs I looked at him with a cold expression. It was getting pretty boring now.

"S-sir please I have a fa-family and m-my kids-"The guys said which made me roll my eyes in annoyance but I tried to play with him some more.

"You have kids?" I gave him a shocked expression. His eyes shone brightly and he touched his head on the ground.

"Yes sir, I had to do. The other gang threatened my family. I had no other choice" His stuttering was getting on my nerves.

"Well too bad they won't be able to see their father anymore" I closed my eyes but my smirk was nowhere disappearing. It gave me every kind of satisfaction when people lied.

"You abuse your wife and kids, come home drunk every single time and take out your stress on your family" Jin held the iPad in his hand and read out loud.

"Proof" I spoke out and Jin played the video and placed it infront of me, I held the iPad and turned it towards the guy.

"They are better off without you to be honest" Hoseok said while his voice was laced with anger.

The guy looked shocked and soon fear creeped in his eyes soon after.

"I hate it when people lie about their family just to get away" Shaking my head I placed my gun in his direction.

Looking at him straight in the eyes I said "Any last words"

"I hope you all rot in hell" He hissed in anger as my smirk deepened even more.

"Well then, we will surely pay you a visit" I pressed the trigger and the bullet landed right in his head.

"Clean this mess" Walking out of the warehouse, I made my way towards my car and sat inside.

Driving back home my memories suddenly were clouded with the past of our hard-work. The pain that we had to go through.

We all graduated with the best marks but as we studied we also got secretly trained by my father's manager who was a very good friend of his.

We learn how to use a gun.
How to fight.
How to kill.
And how to deal with such people.

It's been 7 years and we changed a lot in terms of working. Our bodies have become more muscular as we all look a lot more older now.

Not a day passes by without thinking about the tragic incident that shook us all.

And most of all

y/n

My y/n who used to be mine.

The time I had with her was the best. I guess I might never have that time of my life. It sure was an amazing year and the cute little dates we went together.

The freedom along with love, the two things that I'm not able to feel anymore. Looking back I realise how much of a monster I have become.

And how can I forget about the promise ring.

'I never broke the promise.'

I still remember her eyes filled with tears and her soft lips touching mine for the last time as she bid me goodbye.

These are the only memories of her left with me and that makes me smile and want to cry all at the same time.

'I always looked after her.'

I had my people in London who followed her and kept track of her doings, stalking was unhealthy but I had to make sure she was safe and sound.

Because I couldn't protect our parents cause I was not strong enough back then but I promised myself to protect her at any cost.

They kept me informed and once I was assured that nothing bad was going to happen to her, I stopped myself and decided to let her be.

Her grandfather is a very dangerous man so I highly doubt anyone would try to engage themselves by risking y/n's life.

The more deeper we got ourselves involved, the more mysteries came to us. Y/n's grandfather is the godfather of all.

People fear him, respect him, look up to him. He has the whole world in his hands. The underworld works for him. Crossing him would only harm anyone.

Even the businesses that are carried out have to be granted by Mr.Lee and that's when they can actually perform any activities.

But that doesn't mean that we haven't made our name in the underworld. Meeting y/n's grandfather will be like a success of our hardwork.

We are known as the BTS who have completely taken over the underworld, our highly raising popularity has gotten us many attention of different mafia's around the world.

The whole Asian continent is under our rule. The business done here needs our permission, what happens around Asia is our lookout.

We practically protect this side of the continent, and the raising popularity was like a cherry on top. We haven't revealed ourselves, no one knows who BTS are and what do they look like.

The police, government are all under us. We control them from behind. And as for the normal world. The company's of everyone was merged together and made one.

Jiwoo and Sunmi control that department and have been rocking it ever since. All the people know us as the great businessman's but the truth is that just the two girls are enough for it.

They said that it doesn't matter if their names are not up on the list. No one has forgotten the revenge, everyone is working themselves just for that.

And I'm not going to let all our hardships go to waste. I'm gonna find out who the hell was behind the attack and crush them to dust.

Even if it means that I get hurt, I'm ready to take it all in because I lost once but I'm not gonna lose twice.

Because I have them.

I have my family with me this time.