Jesse's Dream (Between Chapters 34 and 36)

Why had she done that? I tried to think of everything to make it go away, but it wouldn't leave. My mind kept picturing her moaning and moving back and forth in a way that was so stimulating, it woke me up. I had to wake her up or I would have been worse off. Maybe not, I thought, as I stared down at the rigid thing. I didn't want to touch it. I was scared of where my mind might go if I did.

Maybe I could just ignore it. Go to bed like nothing was different. I'd try that. The lights were out in the room. I'd run in and hop into bed. I sure was glad my pleasure threshold was high. Otherwise my underwear would be a total mess at this point.

I walked into the room, being careful not to make any noise. I could hear Ethan snoring, and was hoping that Jonah was also asleep. I took my pants off carefully, making sure they didn't have much contact with my problem. My boxers were now all that were touching it, and even that was torturous. I could tell a wet spot was forming, but I tried not to think about how ready my body was to be physically manipulated. I lay down in bed and covered myself. The extra pressure from the sheet and blanket was not helping. I so needed to just put my hand down there and get it over with. Instead, I kept my hands above the covers, willing them not to wander down and touch the tent that was begging to be played with. I knew if I touched it, there was no going back. I'd never been this desperate before, with or without a potential audience.

Eventually, I turned on my side. I hissed as the movement created a tempting friction. I could barely contain myself. If only my mind would just rest for the night. I was sweating by now, wishing instant replays of Hannah dreaming would stop running though my mind, making my already terrible predicament worse. I contemplated turning over onto my stomach and rubbing against the mattress for relief. Then again, if Jonah was awake, he would know. And he'd probably tell Rachel. Ah, why me? I didn't want this. Well, not right now, I didn't. And I didn't want it from accidentally hearing Hannah is the throes of dream-passion. She was probably dreaming of Michael. Ugh. If only my brain would turn off.

I kept my hands above the blankets and suffered in silence. I tried to think of anything to make it go away, but my mind was tormenting me. In fact, I decided to get up and go to the bathroom. Maybe I could relieve myself in there. I didn't really want to, but I was pretty sure it was going to erupt on its own if I didn't help it. I walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I pulled my boxers down and stared. It had gotten bigger and angrier looking. My hand immediately headed in its direction.

Suddenly, the door swung open. Standing in the hallway was Hannah. She was naked, and I swear her hair was blowing in the wind, yet we were inside. After looking at her sensuous expression, my eyes wandered to her perky breasts. Oh, they were beautiful. I opened my mouth to speak, but she put her finger to her lips and shooshed me. Then she walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

We stood staring at each other for a minute, and then, almost instantly, our bodies were pressed against each other as we moved in ways guided by our libidos and not our minds.

"I can fix this problem faster than you can," she said, her fingers dancing around my hardness, making me moan from want.

"We can't do this," I said, as I reached for her breasts. When my hands came in contact with her warm, supple flesh, I felt a little fluid leave my body.

"Just tell me to leave, and I will," she whispered in my ear, sending chills through my body and causing me to dribble.

"I can't," I moaned as my body shook in anticipation of the pleasure it was about to receive.

She hopped up on the sink and spread her legs wide. "Take me," she said.

This isn't like Hannah, I thought. She'd never say that. That's when I realized this was probably a dream. I fought to wake up, but I was so aroused by this point, I couldn't. My brain had handed the steering wheel over to my lower body, and it wasn't about to let this opportunity pass.

"Take me, " dream Hannah whispered. "I need you."

I looked at her, sitting there on the sink. I moved closer to her and let her take me into her arms. Soon, she was guiding me into herself. She felt so warm and welcoming. I almost came just from the feel of her. I moaned.

She bent her head toward mine, her lips tickling my ear as she said, "You have to move. That's how this works."

I tried to fight it, to not move. I hadn't had a sex dream about Hannah in years. Back when I was younger, she'd appeared in more dreams than I cared to admit. Now, it was weird thinking of her in this way. I didn't want to have sex with dream Hannah, but my body felt otherwise.

"You're only a dream," I whispered.

"But you wish I was real," she replied.

I had to move now. I was thrusting in and out of her womanhood, and I couldn't stop. She felt so good. The warmth, the softness, the way she gripped me firmly, yet gently.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she was screaming as I could feel her body milking mine.

I shuddered as my precum shot from inside of me. I was getting close. I wanted this. I wanted her. I placed my mouth over her left breast, my tongue dancing around her nipple. She moaned and so did I.

In a flash, we were on my bed in the room at the beach house. Ethan and Jonah were still there, asleep. For a second, I thought Hannah was gone. Then I felt her. She was sitting on me, pelvis to pelvis, and I was still inside of her. She was smiling wickedly as she moved in small circles, making me gasp as I hardened even more. I knew it wouldn't be much longer before my dream was over.

She leaned forward and pulled both of my hands up so they were each cupping a breast. She threw her head back as her body arched forward, and I could feel it at the base of my spine. It was the beginning of my climax. I continued to fondle her breasts as I lifted my body to meet hers with each wave of need that passed through me. She bent down and kissed me, our tongues so entwined that I wasn't sure where mine ended and hers began. My lower body was beginning to tense, preparing for what felt like a much larger than average release. Her teeth bit my bottom lip and she pulled away, rising a little, then falling slowly back onto me. I pushed further into her as I said, "I'm about to ....". She interrupted with, "Me, too, Jesse. Me, too."

The minute she said my name, it started. I let out a guttural sound as the ribbons of my seed shot from deep inside of me, coating her tunnel. Nothing had ever felt so good. She must have felt it, because she was writhing above me, her face twisted in pleasure. The contractions I felt around me from her were milking me, and soon I was about to shoot again.

I sat straight up in bed in the dark room, spilling more seed than I had the first time. I looked down. It was in my hand, still pulsing and spurting, all over the sheets that I had to take home later today. I didn't even try to stop my hand from making its final movements. A soft moan escaped me as my body spasmed and the last vestiges of pleasurable feelings washed over me. Hannah was gone, and I was covered in mess. And no matter what I thought or did, I couldn't get the smile to leave my face.