Part 1

I stumbled out of bed and put on my , my one direction t-shirt, combed my dark brown hair, and put a pair of adidas pants on. Today was my 18th birthday, yipee!!! My mum probably forgot. I ran downstairs, surprised to see my mom up. She looked guilty. "Hey mum, whats up?" I asked. "Sweetie, I have a birthday present for you.." she replied nervously. She remembered my birthday? "Ooh, what is it??" I asked, excited. "These men are here to take you." she said, leading me to the living room. HOLY SHIT!!! ITS ONE DIRECTION!!!

My mom had never done something as nice as not hit me with her shoe, so having one direction here was SHOCKING. How much had this cost? Did my mum love me after all? "Oh my goodness.." i whispered to myself in surprise. Wait. Did my mum say.. they were taking me away..? Niall stood up and walked over to shake my hand. I shook it and looked in his eyes. I'm 5'4, and he was 5'8, so he was just a tiny bit taller than I am. All of a sudden, his grip tightened. He picked me up! Next thing I knew I was over his shoulder and being carried to the door. Harry handed my mum some money, quite a bit actually. "Mom, what in the world?" I asked, looking at her. She teared up a little and waved goodbye.

I suddenly knew. I was here to be owned by one direction. I started kicking and screaming. I love these guys, but, I'm my own person!! Liam slapped me, and Zayn covered my mouth. "Shut the fuck up, you don't want to make a scene, now do you princess?" Zayn asked me with a smirk. Oh dear. They put me in the backseat of their black van and Louis drove us away. Wow. This was crazy. Zayn sat next to me. I was starting to cry. "Aw what's the matter dollface? Are you afraid we're gonna hurt you? Oh darling, we're one direction, the friendly boys who sing.. we could never hurt a precious angel like you." Zayn said in a menacing tone. I WAS afraid, but now I was terrified.

We pulled up to their house, and it was pretty huge, as expected. "Someone should carry her in!" Niall called out. Zayn looked pleased to do it. "I got her." Zayn called out. I am NOT an object! Zayn picked me up, man he was strong. He swung me over his shoulder. Again, I put up a fight. "LISTEN, babygirl, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Trust me, I'll enjoy either, but I'm not sure you'll have such a good time with the hard way kitten." I decided to stop struggling. 

When we got inside, everything was of course VERY lavish. "Are you gonna play nice so we can sit and talk baby, or am I gonna have to hold you down and make you listen?" Zayn asked. "I-I'll be good" I replied. "Good girl, but from now on you call me master or sir, got it doll?" I nodded as he set me down on a sofa. "Yes sir."

All the boys sat around me. Zayn sat on one side of me, hand on my thigh, and Harry the other. Liam and Niall sat across from us.