Προγόγημα

I do not own Percy Jackson no matter how many death threats I throw.

3rd Person POV

Percy Jackson was a nice boy. He was 6900, tall, hot, but he was missing something. It made him feel like a part of him was torn away. Until he met Bianca di Angelo. He was the first born son of the creator Chaos.

2019

Percy was in the form of a male 16 year old. He brought it upon himself to protect a 15 year old girl and her 6 year old brother. They were Bianca and Nico di Angelo.

2020

Percy had been watching them for a year and they had gotten really close especially him and Bianca. With the winter dance coming up, he had the perfect chance to make his move.

The Dance

Percy was nervous as he approached Bianca. When he got to the bleachers he sat next to her and spoke. "It's getting kind of boring."

"Says you," Bianca giggled. "Mr. Fun!"

He chuckled at that. "Do you want to dance?" He asked. She thought it for a second then replied with a flustered smile and a nod.

Percy went up to the DJ and asked him to play a certain song. As it began to play everyone rolled their eyes and cleared the floor.

They danced the tango. At the end everyone cheered for them. Then 3 demigods came in with a satyr that had been around for about 2 months.

But Percy didn't realize then he and Bianca were leaning in. Closer and closer together. They stopped with a half an inch of space between them. Then Percy closed the distance.

Her sweet lips tasted like honey while his tasted like her favorite fruit, strawberries. Their lips parted and they smiled at each other.

But the smiles didn't last they looked over to the bleachers just in time to see Nico binging dragged away. So they followed.