THE RASPBERRY CREAM PIE

"It's almost 11pm why isn't she home yet?"thought James.

He looked to his left and saw his wife soundly sleeping next to him.He quietly got up from bed and went downstairs to the kitchen to quench his thirst.As he stepped into the kitchen he heard someone at the door.He turned around to find his daughter Gabriela entering the house.

"Gabriela where have you been? It's almost 11pm and I thought I told you clearly to be home by 9pm!"said James angrily.
"Chill out dad, why are you so tensed up?.I just took a couple of hours."said Gabriela.
"A lot of things might have had happened to you in those 2 hours!I called Maddison and she said you left the party way earlier with Caleb and Jane.Where did you go?"asked James.
"The party was awfully boring so we decided to sneak out to go Palm River Forest, we were just chilling and hanging around until I lost track of time and that's why I'm home late.

"WHY WOULD YOU GO TO PALM RIVER FOREST , WHEN I FORBIDDEN YOU TO GO THERE. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!"James shouted angrily.
"Come on Dad,I don't know what's wrong with you.There's nothing spooky or scary about that place.The stories you heard were all made up."said Gabriela trying to prove her point.
"You wouldn't believe it until you have gone through it yourself like I did."said James.
"What do you mean?"asked Gabriela.
"What's going on here?"asked Rose who was woken up by the loud ruckus.
"Nothing mom"said Gabriela.
"Go to bed Gabriela we will talk about this tomorrow".said James

Gabriela went to her room at the double.

"What's wrong honey?"asked Rose.
"Nothing.Let's go back to bed,okay"answered James.

He didn't want to stress up his wife who is just recovering from illness.He tucked himself in and thought about what had just happend.

"I think it's time for her to know the truth". said James to himself.
He closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Gabriela woke up to the soothing sound of birds chirping.She immeadietly got dressed and went downstairs to have some breakfast.Suddenly she remebered about last night.About the thing that her dad told her and she wanted to ask him about it.Her dad was there sipping coffee while reading the newspaper.

"Hey Dad,Good morning". greeted Gabriela.
"Morning sweetie".replied James.
"So do you want to talk about last night,Dad?"asked Gabriela.
"I was just about to say that.I am still mad at you about last night.I was trying to keep you safe away from that place because I didn't want what had happened to me  to happen to you."said James.
"What do you mean Dad?"asked Gabriela curiously.
"I was just like you.I did something that I wasn't told toand got in a mess."said James

He thought about that horrific night 20 years ago and all the old memories came swirling around in his mind.He relived that moment while telling Gabriela about his horrific encounter there...