Letter

I'm sorry I couldn't chat you properly because of that I'm afraid of getting hurt, It's a gamble between my choices, Where the risk of losing is high, and the fact that I can't you see it might not look like it but I'll say that I'm fragile and that I've been having troubles on my own lately I couldn't do anything about it. No one knew it, No one figured it out, and no one helped me ofc, Well you see I've been feeling down and stuff til' this one time where I was alone and I decided to go out and have fun and saw myself smiling again it's like a flower without petals is blooming once again. I tried to you know keep on the promise I made but seems like I just couldn't, You can call me a liar because of the fact that I couldnt keep the promise I made, Well I'm not someone who's perfect or someone that can do anything, I tried to say everything I want through sharing musics but looks like it's not working.

When I was feeling down I just wanted to keep track on the stuffs I do and decided to not care about the world itself but you see it's not actually working, I'd say that my dream of having a new computer is here but my computer can't talk, can't comfort me, It's something that I can express myself in.

I was afraid of being closed with you again and the fact that you'll leave me again I just wanna say thank you for saying that you missed me, I couldn't say that I miss you too because I was afraid, I asked you when you're gonna leave cause I don't want to wait forever again, I don't want to look at my messages and disappoint myself.

When you said you're gonna leave, bye and told me goodnight, I decided not to reply back and just write this story as a goodbye.

I must say I had feelings for you but you know you can't make ppl feel the same as you do, I came this far thanks to you and I wanna say thank you and sorry for being afraid of being closed to you again.

Sayonara.