Gaming fun

Being needy but ignoring it cause daddy has been play video games with his friends and you don't wanna bother him, but soon you can't take it anymore and you just sit next to him at first and kiss his neck lovingly.
He turns off his mic but doesn't stop paying attention to the game and asks what you're doing.
"I wann daddy" is all you say as you suck on his neck.
He smirks "can princess wait just a few more minutes so daddy can finish this round?"
You stop, pouting slightly, but mumble a yes as he turns his mic back on and you leave, an hour later he's obviously forgotten and you come back with only an oversized hoodie on and crawl into his lap, straddling, and facing him. A pouty look on your face, you block the screen from him to see. He looks at you a bit apologetically and turns the mic off again.
"I'm sorry Hun, I got distracted" he says.
"I can tell" you say in a slightly irritated sounding voice.
"Now baby you can't use that tone with daddy" he says.
"I can when he lied to me" you say in the same tone.
He frowns and puts his hand between your thighs noticing you have nothing on under the hoodie, he smirks slightly. "How about a deal?" He asks rubbing your already wet area slowly and gently.
"D depends on the deal" you say trying not to moan or let on how satisfying it is to feel his hand there.
"you sit with daddy's cock inside you while he games, you'll get rewarded for sitting still and not moving or making noises cause daddy's mic is gonna be on and we wouldn't want daddy's friends to hear now would we?" He asks still slowly rubbing you.
You whine softly, giving in slightly to the pleasure and nod at his suggestion. He smirks and stops rubbing you which causes you to whine again but in disappointment.
He pulls his cock out and you sit on it gasping and whining as you take it in and then moaning with satisfaction once you're all the way in it. He looks at you smirking. You bounce and grind slightly for a few seconds and then he grabs your hips to still your movements. "That wasn't part of the deal baby, you gotta stay still or daddy with make you move off and wait for him." you whine soft from desperation.
"You gotta be quiet too baby, daddy's about to turn his mic back on, now be good for daddy" you nod and burry your face in his neck trying to hold back desperate whines and moans. "You can bite and suck daddy's neck though, as long as you can keep quiet and those gorgeous hips still" you nod and bite daddy's neck gently at first then he shifts slightly to test you and you bite harder to hold back noises
"Good baby." he smirks and turns his mic back on and goes back to gaming, all while you bite and suck at his neck as silent as possible. Every so often he shifts to test you and you bite down, after a few minutes he dies or the game upsets him and he thrusts up into you hard and you bite down at hard as possible to stay quiet wanting to be good for daddy.
This goes on for an hour and a half or longer, you can't tell how long it's been, you're just getting more and more desperate, needy for more friction, wanting to grind and bounce, wanting to hear daddy in pleasure, wanting to cum. You wanna be good for him so badly, but you can't take it anymore and you move your hips ever so slightly, but stop in worry of consequences, you can feel his jaw tighten slightly and you think you've been found out, but nothing happens so you think you may have gotten away with it, he puts his hand on the small of your back and pushes it so you're pushed more against him feeling him a little deeper inside you, you bite down again to stay quiet.
He mutes his mic. "You've been so good for daddy."
You whine and move your hips slightly. "P please Daddy, I wann move p please."
He smirks "okay baby you can move but be quiet just long enough for daddy to tell his friends he's gotta get off" (accidental pun, get off lol get it?)
You nod and keep grinding down on him while sucking and biting to stay quiet. He turns his mic back on. "I gotta go, been gaming for hours and need a break, I have someone who needs attention" he pauses for a few seconds and laughs a little then turns the game and console off.
You grind and bounce on him faster. "D daddy...!" You moan and sit up to for a more comfortable position.
He groans "such a good baby." He puts his hands on your hips and stills you again. "However baby did move a little once when baby wasn't supposed to" he looks a little hard at you.
You pout sadly and whine. "I'm s sorry Daddy, I wanted to be good, I couldn't help it, I needed you, I needed to move" tears start whelling in your eyes.
He smiles and cups your cheek "shh it's okay baby I understand, it was only a small movement and I could tell you regreted it right after." He rubs his thumb over your cheek his face softened and looking at you lovingly.
"You are very good for daddy, I'm proud of you for doing so well" he grabs your hips and pulls you off of him and you whine sadly from the sudden feeling of emptiness.
"Lay back on the couch baby, daddy's gonna give you your reward for doing so well" he smirks at your face going from sad to delight, but cheeks going red from being flustered as you lay down but have your legs closed feeling a bit bashful now.
"Oh come on baby just a few seconds ago you were grinding on my cock begging for me, now you're gonna be shy?" He runs his fingers down your thigh causing you to shiver.
"I'll be gentle if that's what you're worried about?" He said.
You shake your head blushing and not looking up at him. "I um... I haven't sh sh shaved Inna while" you say sounding a little ashamed.
He smiles and keeps caressing your thighs "baby, you should know hair doesn't bother me" he leans down and kisses you lovingly and you kiss back your legs falling apart and he takes the opportunity to rub your clit, you moan into his mouth making him smirk and pull back looking at you admiringly.
He then proceeds to kiss you from your neck down taking some time on your chest playing with your nipples with his tongue and teeth sucking around and on them leaving slight marks.
He kisses down your stomach and then your abdomen, kissing up your thighs leaving hickeys and making his way with kissing to in between your thighs kissing and sucking gently at your clit then licking from your clit to the base your pussy.
He moans when you grab and pull at his hair.
"F feels so good Daddy!" You moan.
He licks and sucks at your clit and pushes a finger into your pussy causing you to gasp and moan loudly.
He starts pumping his finger in and out smirking at your moans. He stops sucking and looks up at you as he pumps his finger at a fast but steady pace "your already so sensitive to one finger, how do you take my cock so well?"
You moan and whine "I d dunno, different... Feels d different...?" Trying to come up with an answer that makes sense but having a hard time, you cover your face with the hoodie sleeves.
He smirks and pumps his finger faster and starts sucking at your clit again harder this time.
You moans and grab at his hair hard and buck your hips up against his mouth "so so good oh! S so good p please don't stop Daddy please!" He keeps going adding his middle finger causing you to yelp in pain mixed with the pleasure he slows again and lets you get used to the second finger waiting for your moans to be purely pleasure and then he speeds up, he swirls his tongue around your clit.
You moan and gasp and whine from the sensations, grabbing his hair hard causing him to moan and you to moan from the vibration, you buck your hips up again and he wraps his free arm around your thigh to keep you still.
"Stay still." he growls and goes back to licking and sucking and pumping as fast as he can.
"Oh so g good! I'm gonna! D Daddy! I'm gonna cum!" You moaned loudly your legs shaking from being so close to you edge. "P please...?" You manage to whimper through loud moans.
"Cum for me baby" he mumbles against your pussy, the vibration sending you over the edge and you cum moaning his name and title.
He licks up every drop smirking and looks up at you "was that a good reward?" He asked.
You nod a little dazed "too good".
He smiles and picks you up carrying you to the bedroom to cuddle and nap.

(This was supposed to just be a small concept but it ended up being really long lol)(this is my first time writing something like this)