Reuniting Heroes

*BLAM!*

"GAHAHAA!"

Child: "FATHER!"

In a small and unknown Village, an injured Suit man stood infront of a Gold Beetle Undead who wielded a blade. The man gripped a sword Rouzer and held it tightly as he stood infront of his child protectively. The monster slowly approached the man with an menacing look in his eyes.

 The monster slowly approached the man with an menacing look in his eyes

???: "Foolish man. Do you really believe that this being is your Son? He is so much more. One who's destiny surpasses that of the Gods themselves. So, hand him over, he will fight for us, he will become Jashin 14."

The monster said as he pointed his blade at the father, but the Father didn't waver, he stood there with his blade raised ready to fight.

Father: "Don't you think I know that!? Ever since he was born, I knew he was destined for greatness... that's why I refuse to just give him over to the Undead... I'll stop you right here and now! SPADE KING!!!"

*SHING!*

*FWOSH!*

*CLASH!*

*GLASH!*

Father: "GAH!"

Child: "FATHER NO!"

The Undead and the Father attacked eachother with ferocity, but the Undead was stronger, dodging the attacks before impaling the sword through the Father's chest. The Undead ripped his blade out of the Father's chest, causing him to fall onto the ground. The child ran over to his father with fear and tears in his eyes... but the Father only smiled a he wiped the child's tears away.

Father: "Hey kid... Don't waste the life you've been blessed with mourning for me... instead... make the dead happy for their sacrifice... and live your life with Pride..."

The Father then died in the child's arms, causing his eyes to widen as he cried. A mass of emotions bubbled up in the boys heart as he stood there, only for those emotions to explode into a mass of power.

Child: "FFFFFAAAATTTTHHHHEEEERRRR!!!!"

???: "That power... he really is the one..."