Chapter one

"Leah wake up" I hear a voice call. It was my dumbass brother

"What," I yell and get up

"We are gonna be late Nash is waiting" he says

I get up and grab a daisy print crop top some blue high wasted shorts and a pair of mint green vans.

"I'm ready," I yell and I see my brother.

"Finally you took forever," he smiles
I roll my eyes and get in his car. To be honest he had a good looking car.

We get to the Grier's house were we pick up Nash they only live like next door so we don't even have to drive that far.

Nash walks out the door and then his brother Hayes. " why is he here"

"He needed a ride now chill. he is gonna be ride with us for the whole school year." I sigh as my brother says that.

Nash and my brother (nick) do the little hand shake bro hug thing. As Hayes gets in he gave me a dirt look.

He hates me and I don't know why we have live in the same neighborhood forever. We used to be best friends until 6th grade when he met the slut Ashley. Now all they do is bully me and kick me and I almost cut myself before but I told myself I was to beautiful. When we got to school Hayes called me a pig and ran over to his pig group and I wave by to nick and Nash cause they have to go to there school.

When I walk in the door I felt a Hand on my shoulder it was Ashley Hayes girlfriend "were are you going big pig."

She then punched me I usually don't fight back but today I was gonna. So I punched her and she fell to the ground.

And then the one and only Hayes Grier pinned me to the wall. He then punched me in the Jaw and caused me to bleed and then he kicked me and kicked me.