~1~

(Art above isnt mine)

Dipper POV

it was all normal, nothing new on normal gravity falls was, mabel played with her pig i was packing up to leave gravity falls, mabel was already done packing, i dont understand how she can stay so happy about this whole thing, leaving behind everyone, a place where i finaly feel like i belong it feels like i was ment to be here but yet i wasnt, well i wish i could stay but i want to be there for mabel, she is my sister of course. I just dont want to go back to there.. To that school.. So many kids bully me and well you might think oh but you have your sister well that's the thing.. Once we go to school once we enter im alone she goes to her own friends and forget i ever existed and it sucks.
"Dipy face why you look so sad!" Mabel asked me, she was upside down hanging from her bed.
"You should know why, i dont want to leave here.." I spoke not even looking her in the eyes.
"Oh come on bro bro, cheer up! We made lots of friends and we killed the bill cipher! Theres nothing left here for you" she said, why did she have to say it in that way..
"Thats the thing mabel, i made friends i dont have that back at home" i said
"Thats why you need to try harder" she got up and poked my face then left with her bag and the pig, waddles.
I sighed and got up and grabbed my bag before i left i went into the room with the triangle window and looked at it. "Even if you where evil.. You made it fun for me.. Something i wish i could have back home." With that i left for down stairs.