My Heart ( August Alsina Love Story )

Heaven Trina Adams p.o.v

Wassup I'm 17 years old . ( She is on the cover )  I'm 5'3 ,  caramel complexion, light brown eyes /hazel, and blasian. I'm a freshmen at Tulane University college in New Orleans , Louisiana. I go to the same college as my gang Honey, Heather , Mila , Chyna and Karrueche . We are previously in our dorms that are next to each other. My roommate is Mila . Chyna and Karrueche are roommates and Honey and Heather are roommates. Our parents left after we brought our things in and we set them up. I was sitting on my bed scrolling through my phone until the girls wanted to go to subway which was on the other side of campus. I got up and put on black leggings ,  grey Looney Tunes sweatshirt and my silver metallic Jordan's . I had my hair straight so I walked out with my phone and the room key with Mila . We walked across compass to subway and ordered our food.

" nigga I don't feel like exploring the campus " I said since they were coming up with plans to walk around after we ate.

" girl your lazy ass never feel like doing anything " Karrueche said .

" man shut up " I said as we laughed . We finished eating and walked out subway and started walking around . While we were walking these group of boys stopped us .

" Damn y'all are fine as hell " one of them said.

" what's y'all names " Another one asked .

" I'm Honey , that's Mila , Heather, Chyna, Karrueche and Heaven " Honey said pointing to us .

" well Damn my name is Drake , that's Trey , Trell , Tyga , Chris and August" Drake said stepping to Honey .

" well it was nice meeting you guys " Mila said and we all walked off . I walked the girls and the boys were looking at us while we were walking . I looked back and one of them smiled at me . I smiled back friendly and kept walking with the girls back to our dorms.

************************************************************************

Wassup y'all. I know know have been releasing a lot of books but I always have new thoughts and I just like to write them down . So I'm sorry if I'm driving y'all crazy with a lot of new books ..

~ Taratomboy