Okay...

Daniel POV
Me and the boys are in the conference room waiting for Jon to come in. "Do you guys know why Jon wants to have a meeting?" Zach asks. "Nope no idea," Corbyn said and put his head on the table. After a few minutes Jon walks into the room. "Ok boys, here's the thing. I've been on tour with y'all for awhile and this last bit of the tour I'm going to be all over the place which means I won't be able to tell y'all 'Come on time to go to PopBuzz.' or 'Soundcheck is in a hour.' Nor clean the bus nor wake you guys up or help you guys for when you need it all the time." He looks at all of us individually then continues, "So I hired someone that's going to do that for me. I did make one mistake tho which I should have taken in before I hired them. Them is a her and if one of you boys touch her in anyway I will let her go and find a male. Act like she's your mom just younger. Don't disrespect her." We nodded. "So this girl so going to be our part-time mom and your not going to be around?" Zach asks. "He's going to be around just not all the time. That's why he hired her." I explained to Zach. "Ohhhhh ok." "How old is she?" Corbyn asks. "One minute let me get her file." Job left the room.

Us boys look at each other. "I guess no more walking around the bus naked," Jack stated. "Damn. I liked being free," Corbyn said. We laughed. "We can't do a lot of the stuff we do on the tour bus anymore." Jonah said. "I hate old people because the never want to have fun." I whined. "I can't prank her," Zach whined and put his head on the table. Jon walked back in like he was disappointed. "What's wrong Jon?" Jonah asked Jon. "I made another bad mistake," we all look at Jon, "I thought she was 20, 21. Shes actually 17." "Yes," me and Zach shouted. Jon looks at us. "She's not going to be mean like older people are." Jon chuckles "And I can prank her." Jon looks at Zach. The door opened.

"Uncle Jon, I missed you." This girl with brown hair walks in. "Oh you're here. Boys meet your new part-time mom." Jon told us. "You thought your niece was 20, 21." Corbyn laughs and gets up to shake her hand. "Corbyn," he introduced himself. "Brooklyn," she said, "and I know who y'all are so don't worry about telling me y'all's names." Brooklyn sits down next to Jon. "Ok after today's filming for What Am I. You guys can go home be with y'all's families. Filming starts at 5:30 today and plane leaves at 4:45 in the afternoon tomorrow. So be there 3:30-4:00. We'll see you guys later at set." Jon said and we left.

Brooklyn POV
After the boys left Jon looks at me in the eyes, "Rule #1-No catching feelings for them.
Rule #2-Do not fall for anything
Rule #3-Do not get frustrated with them.
Rule #4-Whatever happens on that bus/tour stays on the bus or tour
Rule #5-Have fun.
Here's the scheduled for the rest of the tour." Jon handed me the schedule and left.

I sigh and walk to my Uber and tell him the address to the penthouse. I get here and left the suitcase by the front door.

I roll my eyes at the text

I roll my eyes at the text. It was 2. I order me some pizza.

After I got done eating I clean up the apartment a little since I left it dirty when I was last here.

Here's the family Penthouse and her room

I sit on my bed and finish up photo shopping my photo from almost a month ago

I turn on the TV and turned on Friends and fell asleep. I wake up and look at the time and it was 5 so I rush to get ready. I just redid my eyebrows and mascara.

I run down to my car and start her up

I run down to my car and start her up. I rushed to the beach after stopping at Starbucks. When I got to the beach. Zac asked, "Can I take your photo?" "Sure Zac." I laughed. I put down my stuff and he took a couple of photos. I smile at him and grabbed my stuff and rushed over to Jon and the boys. "About time you got here. You're thirty minutes late. What happened?" Jon got upset. "Traffic?" I said like a question. "I hope there isn't a next time." He told he. "Okay...," I sighed and sat down.

Zach's POV
We finish up the shoot. "We'll put it together and have it within 3 days and we'll send the video to your guys manager." The director told us. We couldn't find Jon anywhere and could only find Brooklyn. I walk up to her and asked, "Hey. Where's Jon?" "I don't know. I think he left 30 minutes ago," she replied with a sweet tune. "Hey Zach want to go for a swim?" Jonah yelled. I turn around and look at him. "You can come too Brooklyn."

I ran to the water taking my shirt off and jumping in. I swim up to Daniel and Jack.

Brooklyn POV
When Jonah invited me out there I felt scared to go out. I wore my swimsuit just Incase I wanted to swim but I feel self conscious about my body and I'm usually not. "Hey are you coming?" Corbyn asked walking up behind me. I turn around and there's enough light to see a little outline of abs. "Uhh yeah just give me a minute," I replied. He nodded and ran to the water. I got out of my clothes and put them into the chair.

I walked to the water and stepped into cold ass fuckin water