deck the halls

"Baby, are you gonna be home for Christmas??", Solange asked her boyfriend, Joel with hope in her voice.

"Hopefully, mi amor. I will try my best to be back for the holidays." 

she sighed. Solange knew Joel always tried his best to be there for her, during special times, needy times, and stressful times. This time, it was all three for her. She hadn't seen him since he left for his band's Latin American tour in November. It was only a couple of days until Christmas Eve and she was getting antsy. 

"Okay, baby.", Solange said to him through the phone, disappointment in her voice. She never wanted to sound clingy or whiny, but this was Solange and Joel, the couple who could never be more than a couple of days apart without longing for each other's presence. 

"I love you, I'll see you when you come home." 

"I love you too, Sol." 

She was about to hang up the phone, until she heard Joel's voice through the phone. 

"hey baby why don't you come to the door really quick?", he said. 

She could hear him smirking. "What do you me- *gasp*" 

Solange shot up and ran to the door. She set her phone down on the granite countertop and opened the door swiftly. There he was. Her baby. 

She squealed and jumped into his arms. He grabbed her happily, cupping her butt and giving it a nice squeeze. 

"Ok Sol, let's go inside it's cold out here, haha.", Joel said while taking her inside. He closed the door, slipped his duffel off his shoulder, then grabbed Solange's gorgeous face and kissed her lips passionately. 

"Missed you, amor.", he cooed. 

'I missed you baby. I've been so lonely without you- and...", she stopped and blinked her eyes at him. He could see the devilish look in her eyes. 

"What??", he questioned curiously. 

"I've been so horny.", she said slowly while sliding her hand down Joel's shirt. She could feel his toned abs through the cotton material and she was getting oh so turned on. 

"Hehe ok baby, well you know it has been lonely without you, but I just got home about 30 seconds ago."

"baby?", she said looking at him through her long lashes. 

She was looking at him so devilishly and she looked so beautiful to him. Lust started to build up in Joel and his breathing started to become heavy. He grabbed her hand, which was still stroking his hand and rubbed his thumb across the top of her hand. 

"Do you want me?", he asked her. "Right now?"

She bit her lip. "I don't just want you baby, I *need* you."

That was enough for Joel to grab the back of her neck and bring her soft lips to his own. Their tongues fought for dominance as they ravished each other tenderly showing each other how much they loved and cared for the other. Solange was growing antsy fast. 

Joel sat Solange on top of the granite countertop, caressing her waist and thighs and leaving soft kisses and nibbles on her neck. She moaned at what he was doing and when he took of his shirt, she started running her fingertips down his biceps to his chest, all the way down to his- 

"Damn baby, we gotta take this upstairs."

The couple made it upstairs and many rounds of ecstasy carried on throughout the winter night.