Break out with self-believe

Each time u face challenges always build the strength to move on, once u believe in yourself u risk  curiosity, wonder, delight and others that enhance human spirit.
Don't be discouraged about stories around u , they are just mini guides on what you should do. Great people developed their confidence and self belief.
Always be yourself, express yourself,have faith and hope in yourself and hope for the best in you.
What others think about you is none of your business , with your ability as an average , there's more u can do to increase your potential .
You are braver than you believe, stronger than u  seem and smarter than u think , average wasn't made for anyone but some one created it and took it , now others follow .
Everyone is different ,  difference in sense that ur results and achievement can never be the same .
Big dreams for people who dream big .   
To everyone that ever told you your not enough, they are not better either  , the moment you doubt urself u cease to achieve ur aims in life.
You need to keep finding more and more reasons to follow your dream , the harder the upgrade the better the result . It doesn't matter how comfortable or  diminishing u r in that average position , there's always a reason to strive more and want more .