Episode 1: Prologue

//the light spot turned on.

Ted:*turns around towards to screen*"สวัสดี(Hi) i'm Ted Asawin the taxi driver,As you see,Vulcan Knight will be sequel series to Miraculous Ladybug and it will be much darker as dark as Gamebotz,That said this will share universe as theirs and will be known as World of Quantic by Scareye Tokusatsu standards,This series will co-air with Gamebotz and other Scareyes Animated Tokusatsu Series,Enjoy!"

//the light spot turned off,followed by a flame engulfing the screen and fades to black.
//the scene starts with Kamado and man in red Kai Rong(Obscured) who is holding Belt Anti-Miraculous inside of their lair.

Kamado:"With this power Master,Do you think that you can use this to take over the Asia?"

Kai(Obscured):"Of course i'm,Ever since the amulet was stolen from me after the Vietnam War when i stole this amulet years ago,I'm already done with that amulet but i need a blood of my new would be enemy of mine to complete this ritual to become the ultimate being"

Kamado:"But Master what about armies? We already know that you outlived your soldiers since that event"

Kai(Obscured):*holds a picture of himself and his soldiers after Vietnam War*"Exactly Kamado,Since i stole items from that guardian Wang Fu in 1960s,I know how to live for hundred years,The time today was too peaceful for my taste,Peace is not an option right now and we need a new army as said"

Kamado:"Understood"

Kai(Obscured):*puts Belt Anti-Miraculous on his waist*"Kamado Terrorize!"

//Kamado went inside of Belt Anti-Miraculous and Kai(Obscured) transforms into Vi-End and awoken the Sinned Souls.
//the scene cuts to Bangkok,Thailand,where the markets were opening and Ted wipes his new 2019 Toyota Corolla Altis Taxi car.

Shop Owner #1:"Sawadee Ted!"

Ted:"เอ่อ สวัสดี!(Morning!)"

Shop Owner #2:"สวัสดี"

Lao-Thai Shop Owner:"สะบายดี!(Hello!)"

Kaew:*walks up to her brother Ted*"Ted can you take me to school? Phet wasn't available today"

Ted:"Well,He always being workaholic as usual,Just get in if you don't wanna be late-"

Man:"HEY! THERE'S A THIEVES ROBBING THE JEWELRY AND GOLD STORE AND THEIR JEEP HAS A STOLEN BUDDHA STATUE IN IT!"

Kaew:"Huh?"

Ted:"That part of statue is from Ayutthaya,They better not get away to black market"*runs after them*"กูจะหยุดขโมยเหล่านั้น!(I'll stop those thieves!)"

//Kaew and other shop keepers runs after him as he chases the robbers,Ted confronts the thieves and one of the fourth robbers starts to fight him.

Robber #4:*draws of the knife*"Die!"

Ted:*blocks the attack and locks his arms*"You stole that statue from Ayutthaya,Do you want to go to hell for that?!"*kicks the robber in the guts with his knee 3 times*"Now where's the elephant!"*kicks the robber in the crouch with his knee and throws him to the nearby dumpster and continue to chase the rest of the thieves*

//Kaew called her brother Phet to catch the thieves while Ted tries to catch the thieves but they almost got away and drove the Jeep,Ted turns around by his hand on the ground and sprints after the Jeep,leaps and grabs onto the rear spare tire.

Ted:"HEY STOP THIS CAR! YOU'RE NOT GONNA GET AWAY WITH THIS!"

Robber #3:*Grabs Ted by his wrist but Ted fights back and violently punches him*"Hey do something about him!"