육 (yuk) - 6♥️

P.o.V.: Chan

I was laying on my bed and scrolling through Insta when suddenly the door opened and Changbin appeared pressing Jisung into his bed and kissed him wildly. I immediately got up and made my way out of the room.

I stayed in the living room and grinned. "Those two...", I said and shook my head. "Hyung?", I heard and turned around in shock. "Oh Seungmin, you scared me." "Sorry. But I can't sleep. What are you doing here?", the brown haired said and sat down next to me on the couch. "I can't sleep either. Why can't you sleep?" "Jisung went out of our room a while ago
to change his clothes but he never came back. I already looked in the bathroom." he shrugged his shoulders. "Yes because he is in my room.", I thought but spoke it out on accident. "What? Why?" Oh shit why can't I shut my thoughts??

P.o.V.: Changbin

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

I pushed my boyfriend into my bed and crawled over him. While kissing him deep I slipped my tongue in his mouth and dominated him immediately. I put one hand under his shirt and stroked his sides with my palm. The younger buried his hands in my hair and pulled a little on it while I let both my hands slide further down.

I pulled him upright by his arm to take off his t-shirt. Then I pushed him back so that he was laying again. "Why are you so sexy?" I whispered, kissing his neck down to his torso. When I got to his right nipple, Jisung leaned his head back and groaned softly. "Ah Changb -... hyung ~", I heard an went further down with my tongue. I got a questionable look as I let got of him. He got his answer by me pulling off my shirt. When I saw him again he layed there like a whole snack, biting his lip and looking so sexy, I felt my heart beating so fast for him.

"Hyung~ I want to feel you already~" I grinned and put my hands to his waistband. "Are you sure? The other members could hear us.", I teased him before pulling his trousers to his knees. "Yeah~ I...just, I don't care if they wake up. I need you now~", he mumbled. "Fuck Jisung! You are so sexy!" I reached for his face and kissed him softly but the younger kicked his pants off wildly. "Okay...calm down. I'm already doing it.", I grinned but Jisung pouted slightly.

I got up and reached for my bedside table, from which I took the condom and lube. I took off my sweatpants and boxer shorts and climbed over Jisung again. There I also took off his boxer shorts and he hid his face behind his hands. Always the same. "Yah, Jisung! You really don't need to be ashamed! How long have we been dating? More than 2 years?" I said as I took his hands away. "Sorry, hyung." He bit his lip.

That turned me on and I kissed him shortly before I took out the condom, put it on myself and distributed the lube generously. Then I started to prepare the younger by inserting and stretching one finger and then another. "Hyuunggg ~", he moaned softly and pushed his back a little. "Are you ready?", I asked as I positioned myself. "Yeah." I pulled my fingers out and slowly pushed me into his ass. I kissed him to distract him from the pain. "Okay ... you can move," he gave me the sign and I moved slowly but then faster and faster. "Fuck Jisung. You're so tight.", I groaned and Jisung groaned too. Fuck the other members. This is important now.

I got faster and faster and our moaning got louder. "Fuck, Hyung~ I'm... I'm about to cum." "Me t-too, Baby." I pushed a few more times into him before he came on his torso and I came inside him. I gave us a moment to breathe and pulled me out of him. I threw the condom into the garbage can next to my bedside table, while my boyfriend cleaned himself. After that I cuddled up to him and whispered: "I love you so much. I will never betray you! Please believe me, you're the only one for me." "I love you too, Hyung. I'm so sorry, that I thought you would betray me. You are my everything! I don't know what I would have done if you did betray me for real. I need you in my life. Without you I can't live.", he said and his voice trembled. "Hey, stop thinking about it. It will never happen, I promise you!" I pulled him really tight and kissed him with all my love. "I love you!" "I love you too!"

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

"We should sleep. We will be having a stressful day tomorrow." "Why?" "Because maybe some members have heard us and I think Chan-Hyung wants to sleep in his room again. Also we have practice and we all agreed on cooking all together in the evening.", I explained smiling. "Ohh..", he laughed quietly and gave me a kiss. "Good night, Hyung. I love you!" "Good night, Sungie. I love you too!" I stroked through his hair as he layed his head on my chest hugging my torso. So we fell in a peaceful sleep.

P.o.V.: Chan

Oh shit why can't I shut my thoughts??
"So...yes...erm...Jisung is in my room because he... He is talking with Changbin? Yes...he couldn't stop crying a while ago. And Changbin wanted to talk about that again.", I lied the second time today. Seungmin raised an eyebrow. "What? Right now? It's late...and I thought it was all clear now." He looked at me confused and something told me to not lie to him. He will find out sooner or later and then accuse me that I lied to him.

"Okay...listen. But don't think any other of them. It's their decision." He looked at me even more confused. "So... Changbin and Jisung are...fuck, they'll hate me...I don't care...okay, so they are...together. But together together...like a couple. They love eachother." "Aww... That's so cute. How long have they been together now?" "I think for about 2 years." "Oh wow...even before Stray Kids?" I nodded: "We spent much time together as 3Racha and after some time I suddenly became their wingman." Seungmin shined. "Can I congratulate them?", he said already standing. "No wait! They are doing something not for your age!" "Seriously? Jisung is my age and is in it.", the second youngest meant and I changed the topic: "I think we should sleep now. Tomorrow is practice again."

Then I scratched my head asking: "Ya...can I sleep in your room? Mine is to enter at your own risk. And I don't want to do that." "Of course, Hyung. Come on, I'm tired.", Seungmin laughed and we went to bed.

¿?

¿?

Yooo... finally finished this chap. I'm sorry for the bad smut.
Ok... I'm out!