Epilogue

“William”

He raised his head to look the familiar voice where is coming from and as he look, he was petrified that her ex-girlfriend was in his office in a plain white dress above her knee with a short hair just right in her shoulder, smiling at him. It was 4 years ago where he saw her and it’s the day they broke up.

“Sana” she walk closely and stops in front of his desk.
“how are you?” she simply say with a smile on her face but the bitter look on his face appeared as Sana spoke to him.
“what are you doing here?” William stand up from his chair towering Sana in front of his desk.
“I need your help” Sana said in a deserted tone that looks like she is about to cry and it makes Wonwoo to look at her in question.
“Please, help my daughter; our daughter” Sana said in a low tone. William was so shock what Sana said that he makes Sana repeat what she said.
“yes, what you heard is true. She was 4 years old now” Sana said with a smile on her face remembering her bundle of joy. William laugh at her words knowing that it’s impossible to make her pregnant even though they were together for almost 3 years.
“is this your another joke or excuse to make me believe you? Sana is what happened 4 years ago is not enough for you to fool me again?” William said in a tone of obvious pain his words. Sana look at him with an unpleasant face remembering what happened to them 4 years ago.
“remember the night 4 years ago in your penthouse? That night won. I was about to tell you the night we broke up but all you did is to tell that I cheated on you and I made you look like a fool” Sana said and all of those flashed back to william’s mind. The first thing that was on his mind is her face that looks scared and literally had no idea what he’s talking about
“William  your daughter needs you. She has leukemia” Sana said, crying on her heart and William look at her.
“No, Sana. I can’t”

-

Hi! Everyone! I'm so sorry for all the grammatical errors. English is not my first language. Hoping for all of your support by hitting the vote button. Follow me for more updates. 💜

💜💜💜💜