Chapter 1 - How It All Began

A/U: Hey guyysss, welcome to yet another wattpad book. This one isn't like the ones I've written before and this time it's about another ship I've started going downtown with.

[ Eltorey ]

In other words - Elton x Corey. I don't know why but I feel like they would make a cute ass couple if they were gay. Honestly. Like DAYUM. *ahem* Back to business.

This FanFiction also goes back to the time when Corey was together with Devyn, so don't get too confused.

So yeah. I hope you guys will enjoy this one!! I hope I will too.
---------

[ COREY'S P.O.V ]

I was making the bed all neat and perfect for the night. Rose petals on the floor leading into the room where I currently was in, red curtains, lit candles.. To me it's pretty easy to guess what I was preparing for.

A date.
With Devyn.

I called up Sam on facetime and was greeted to a screen showing him cuddling up with Colby on the couch. Ever since I found out that Sam and Colby had an actual relationship, I have been hella supportive of them. For some weird reason - I longed for what they had. A perfect relation.

Don't get me wrong. I really do love Devyn, but sometimes our relationship was in and out of focus. And it was slightly pulling on my brain, in the way that it shouldn't.

"Yo! What do you guys think of the room?" I cheered happily. I was proud of what I had made, and I hoped that Devyn will be just as happy once she gets to see it. Sam narrowed his eyes at the bright screen and perked.

"Oh! You've fancied it!" Sam squealed happily. I chuckle and nodded happily. Colby took a glance too and smiles softly, getting closer to Sam softly.

"Yeah. I'm surprising Devyn once she returns home from her girls night out" I smile happily. Sam smiles and Colby hid something within his blue eyes, but he didn't say anything and just smiled too. I smile back happily.

"So, you guys have any dating tips?" I ask with a light giggle, holding the phone up high as I strolled around the room, showing them how everything looked. Sam looked over at Colby and Colby blinked, before he chuckles.

"Don't you have that old record player?" Colby asks gently. I perk and raise an eyebrow at the brunette. Why would he bring up that old piece of scrap? I nod however, curious to what he was going with it.

"Devyn likes vinyls, why not try to see if that record player still works?" Colby suggested sweetly. I grin gently before I nod.

"Sometimes you surprise me with your ideas Colby" I laugh gently. Both Sam and Colby laughs before Sam kisses Colby's forehead gently and Colby blushes. I grin gently.

"Thank you guys for your help"
"Anytime Corey!"

I hung up and allowed my aching arm holding my phone to fall down next to my side. After that, I take a deep, thoughtful sigh and run a hand through my hair that was put into a rather messy manbun this time.

Yesteday, me and Devyn had a fight.
We've been having those more recently now, but it's not something we talk to our friends about. Which is why I needed Sam and Colby's reassurance because I was scared our relationship was slowly edging closer to the last chapter.