Fighting Demons Part 1

In calm and peacful plains, hills, mountains, forests and lakes, everything was still, only moved by the wind blowing through the air, doing as it pleased for it was the wind. But in the distance, a single figure dashed through the land at high speed on her black Dragoturkey. It was Evangeline who wore new clothing one her lone adventure to rescue Percedal from Rubilaxia. She had cut her hair short, wore a sleeveless black bodysuit with Thigh high boots and  black shoulder length fingerless gloves with her new compatible bow on her hip.

 She had cut her hair short, wore a sleeveless black bodysuit with Thigh high boots and  black shoulder length fingerless gloves with her new compatible bow on her hip

She rode on the back of the Black Dragoturkey without a single goal in mind, to find Percedal.

Evangeline thoughts: "No time to lose. Dally, if you're still alive, I will find you. Cras always repay their debt."

The cra thought to herself as she rode from the Plains to a forest full of twisted and thorny trees. She kept on going until her path had been blocked by the thorns. She began walking on foot, hacking and slashing at the thorny wood, slowing making a path for herself and her Dragoturkey. Once they got to a clearing, Evangeline and the Dragoturkey sat down and began to rest. Evangeline took out an ear of corn for the ugly steed, who ate it whole, before she brought out a leaf vile of water, but right before she wa sgoing to drink it, something odd appeared from the forest catching her attention. She looked around for a second before letting out a heavy sigh.

Evangeline: "If I start seeing ghosts everywhere, I'm done for."

Evangeline said as she started to take a drink of her water.

Eva...

*SPLAT!*

Suddenly a whispering voice called Evangeline's name, causing the Cra to spit out her water. Suddenly a mass of thorny vines and wood came together forming a fake grassy body of Percedal with lights from the heavens beaming down on it.

Rubilaxia...

Evangeline: "Dally!?"

Evangeline said in shock as the fake stood there.

Eva... I am lone... imprisoned... I need you... I am... I am in the throne room...

Suddenly the lights died to a darkness as the fake became silent. Evangeline then fell to her knees infront of the fake with sadness in her voice as she spoke.

Evangeline: "You seem so close and yet, so very far away... and what if Y/n's right? Maybe... maybe I am going crazy?..."

Evangeline...

Suddenly a soft wind appeared turning the grassy fake into nothing but bits of green as they were sent into the wind.

Evangeline... follow the wind there... follow the...