Suprise Bububu-senpai!~ ♥♡

((Bububu-senpai! I know its a little advanced but this day was only my free day! Actually, I was planning that I would make this one for you! For all this time, you were there for me y'know!

I know, I know, Im a dramatic girl eh? Well.. Thats a part of Hannah's attitude!

But this is just starting!))

-Why wont we talk about flashbacks?-

Where to start?
Ehhh...

Ill try having some random letter! Ill type this from my bottom of my heart, that was already stored from a lil' piece of paper somewhere in my bag~

Hey hey ho ho Bububu-senpai!,

Neh, neh! I guess i made a wrong move again eh? Deleting my Saku RP acc. again for some depressing reasons but *3× Bleeeehh!! Im still alive y'know! I HAVE ALOT OF ACCOUNTS HERE IN WATTY~~~ HAHAHA!!

From,
AdminH.

Neh, neh! Why dont we talk about flashbacks?!

So first of all!!

I would gladly greet you first bububu-senpai!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MAY YOUR GOOD WISHES COME TRUE! OH OH! 2 MORE YEARS, YOU'LL BE AN ADULT! >3< KYAAAHHH!!! JK~ BUT FEEL LUCKY TODAY BUBUBU-SENPAI! IM SURE ALOT OF WONDERFUL FRIENDS OF YOURS WILL SURELY GREET YOU! LIKE..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ;P HAHA!

*Huffs*

So first of all, I didnt know what to say but you know, I just want to thank you from what you did good things for me!

Protecting me,
Eh.. Gave me that pic about the teletubby scary stuff,
Hmm.. Talking to me when I have problems..

And top of that,

You made me realized that being alone isnt fun at all! I mean, I do learn things from people who says something to me!

Just like I said to Larissa-senpai!

She hasnt said anything but I did learnt something from her!
*Change topic*
-----

When I was new in watty, I was used to hate online people.. So I was kind of new to that thing of RPing saku *3*
Yeah I talk random stuffs..

But after all, that 'incident' from december, many people started to hate me though ^~^.. And bcuz of that, people started to PM me bad things so I started not to read some messages anymore..

But then, you appeared to be defensing me... Even I know that I have the fault for betraying a person, You were protecting me even I, you, we dont know each other..

But so, I dont think that I thanked you before after that incident so..

THANK YOU FOR THAT!

Second, I dont remember that day but Im sure that there is a lil' kind of war between you and Layla-mama bear..

naaaahhh.. Since I stalk people, I read all those stuffs and also I PMed Layla-san about that..

And bcuz of that, >\\\\< GOMENESAI!

I even i dont even know what happend, But it happend that without thinking, I started to join in as well xD

Heeeeehhh...

Although, even that thing happend, My other me doesnt like it that way.. I mean--

At first I expected that you would hate me for being that kind of person..

After all...

Ermm...

Some memories...

I dont remember at all xD

For what I just remember are:

We used to talk to each other by using our status. I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD AT THAT TIME!

Hmm.. =3= *thinks* Ah! You guys also used to spammed me in KIK!

Also.... Ahhh.....

MY MIND IS FULL OF THINGS RIGHT NOW! XD

-----

Hmm.. Shouldnt I be greeting you happy birthday now? Ah, thats right! I will talk in TAGALOG! ;P

MALIGAYANG BATI ATE BUBUBU!~

Hahaha! I bet you dont understand thaaaat~~~~ Huhuhu! OwO

----

*talks seriously*

Hmmm...

Hey Bububu-senpai?

You wont mind reading this part right?

So if you dont mind, would you read it?

I mean! Its my first time doing this!! >\\\< *feel ashamed*

-----

You know.. This senpai,

Was my first unexpected that she will be...

Talking a girl like me..

Ahaha.. Ive been isolated myself ever since though..

Being troubled in school

Bullied

And talking bad things when im not there..

But heeeyy~

This senpai,

After I met and talking to her,

I felt something warm.

And it made my day..

Day by day,

I started to enjoy talking to people and also started to RP with others.

And there I met my senpai's friends..

Ya know,

Even though im not that used from it,

I even explored more deeper and deeper..

Not until some negative events came to me again..

After leaving watty,

I left everything behind,

I started to focus on others

And yet

This senpai didnt gave up talking to me

Even though,

I talk to crazy like a kid..

But this senpai that I met,

She was nice, friendly, and also cool!

Been talking to me lately and also her awesome friends as well!

It made me SSSOOO HAPPY TO HAVE THAT KIND OF SENPAI!

Like Larissa, Kitty, Emi? XD, EDDIE!, Bugsy, Layla!, Ermmm... Did I forgot someone?

And above that,

The senpai i was talking about is..

YOU..

HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY AGAIN BUBUBU-SENPAI!~

From your Kouhei~,
AdminH/Hannah◇◆

#ImHaplyToHaveYouAndAlsoTheOthers!