Chapter 1: oddly beginning.

No ones pov:

On the streets away from the city a young man walks without care at all, he was wearing a high school uniform and he was holding his back-bag with his right arm, he has orange hair and his look on his (C/E) resembles careless, cold, emotionless and serious. He dint bother on waiting in the bus stop like someone else was there, he was walking for at least 30 minutes straight. This young man name its (Y/n) Horousouru , he was not a ordinate person but he was treat like lower living thing or trash from as far as he remembers of his childhood, that could explain his careless attitude. He was peacefully walking until he hears a vehicle getting closes, he turns around and see what appears to be the bus that he would hop in to get to the high school he attempt to go on feet. The bus stops right closes the young man and the doors of the bus open showing a looking creep bus driver.

Bus driver: I could guess you're going to Yokai Academy, right?

.

(Y/n): *nod* yes.

The young man responds with a calm and less care voice, the driver notice his cold but normal aura he emits, making him look like a livened death corpse but with still color on his skin.

.

Buss drive: well get on, we shouldn't waste time.

.

(Y/n) gets on the bus and notice that there was another person on the back of the bus, it was another teenager with dark brown hair and brown eyes, he was looking on a paper that appears to be his guide of Yokai Academy, (Y/n) also notice something that could make everyone on that academy question that young man reason he attempt to enroll on Yokai Academy.

(Y/n): "hmm, he's just a human..." "If he doesn't get out of this bus he will die for sure"

(Y/n) goes sit on the other side on the back of the bus, he was going to put his headphones on, but he was interrupt by the other teenager that have a worry look on his face.

.

(Y/n): *turns to his right* yes?

.

? human: oh, sorry my bad, it's just that I was wondering if you now about Yokai Academy or you just new student as I am? *laughs nerves* Hehehehehehe.

(Y/n):...

.

? human:...

.

.

(Y/n):*sigh* you should at least learn some simple manners of telling your name first, otherwise I could say you're a creep stranger that ask everyone around without properly manners.

.

?human: huh!? Oh sorry! I'm Aono Tsukune! It's nice to meet you... huh?...

.

(Y/n): (Y/n) Horōsouru, Nice to meet you too.

.

.

Tsukune: sooo, are you-

(Y/n): no. *gets a book out of his back-bag and lets his headphones on his pocket* Im new student as well as you, but if you're asking for a advice, let me tell you one thing that could save you from the Academy that we are going.

.

Tsukune: oh really? And what it is?

.

(Y/n) was reading his book without turning his gaze to tsukune and responds with a little dip voice and intimidating one.