Part 35. Betrayal.

"What about the shipments of our recent purchase? How's that going?" I checked the file that was placed on top of my desk

"The delivery is tomorrow. Yoongi and Jimin are the ones who's going tomorrow to check the parcel" Taehyung said and munched on his chips.

'Crunch!'

'Crunch!'

'Crunch!'

"Alright that's it, get out" I looked up at him annoyed by the sound which kept distracting me from doing any work.

"Okay, guess someone's on their period" Taehyung muttered and walked outside.

"Yeah that's you who's munching like a mad man ever since Sumni started dating someone else" I yelled from here and soon hear his footsteps which made me roll my eyes.

"Oh yeah, how about y/n huh? Isn't she getting engaged?" Taehyung stood at my door and narrowed his eyes at me. He fired back and the question got my tongue tied.

My heart kept hurting ever since I got to know about her and Mark. But who am I to say anything?

'Didn't I want her to have a guy who could keep her happy?'

'Who could protect her and love her?'

'Who could actually give her the happiness that she deserves?'

"As if I care anymore" I waved at him carelessly even though there were strange thoughts in my mind.

He gave me a look before walking away.

"Fuck, now I can't concentrate" I ruffled my hair and slapped myself to get fully focused. Huffing in annoyance I decided to take a break.

Getting up, I stretched a bit and made my way towards my room. Taking a quick shower I sat down on the bed.

Placing my MacBook on my lap I connected the USB which Namjoon had given me. It was normal CCTV footage of how the work runs smoothly in the warehouse.

The men that we train and the shipments and deals that held a record in it too. There was also another file of Mr.Twain.

I had my men set after him just to know his everyday schedule.

It was nothing important but just him jogging in the morning and then going back to work and coming back.

His daily moments seemed so normal if any other person was watching it. But all I could see was him carrying all the different briefcases which had different logos printed on them.

These logos belonged to the powerful mafia's that he was in contact with. He was no ordinary man.

But what caught my eye was an old man in his late fifties maybe, dressed in all black. He looked rich and by that I mean 'not to mess with me or I'll kill you and get away with it' rich.