THE GREATEST STORY YOU'LL EVER READ

yuh

I was forced to make this please send help

Phil straightened his pink, striped tie as he smiled towards the camera and his audience.

"Please welcome the sexiest- *cough* please welcome Satan!" Phil inwardly cringed after he realised his mistake. "Just play it cool, Phil. You can't let the totally frickable bad boy Satan think that you're desperate" he thought to himself.

Satan swaggered his way over to the seat on stage. He sat down while staring at his iPhone 11 Pro Max.

"H-hi there, Satan senpai- UHH SATAN! H-HOW ARE YOU?!" Phil mentally face palmed at his reckless actions.

Satan glanced away from his phone to look at Phil. He took out one AirPod and asked, "Did you say something, daddy- UHHH OLD GUY?!".

Phil blushed a bright shade of red upon hearing the bad boy's words. Satan looked down and held his breath, scared of what Dr Phil senpai would do next.

Phil slowly got out of his seat and walked over to his daddy Satan. Satan glanced up and was immediately seduced by the way Phil was walking towards him.

Satan gulped nervously as Phil leaned towards him.

Phil leaned next to Satan's ear and whispered, "Do you wanna lay in bed and watch Donatello hentai with me?".

Satan smirked evilly and replied, "As long as we can watch the Bee Movie afterwards".

T H E E N D

BONUS!!!

Satan yawned as he got out of Dr Daddy Phil's bed and walked towards the front door.

"Who could be ringing the doorbell at 3 o'clock in the morning?" Satan wondered aloud.

Satan opened the door and was greeted with the sexiest man alive......... Donatello.

Donatello leaned against the doorframe with a seductive smirk on his face.

Satan gasped as he heard Donatello's next words.

"You wanna Disney + and thrust, Satan senpai?"

"W- what's that, Donatello daddy?"

"It's like Netflix and chill but with Baby Yoda".

THE ENDDDDDDDDDDD