Did You Miss Me?

I woke up on a silent Hospital at 12:00 Midnight. I look around and saw nothing. I tried to stand up but i can't, My Head hurts. I touch it and felt like there's a big wound.

Then at the dark corner i saw a girl standing. I called her, but she didn't answer. I tried to call her again but I was surprised when she fade away with the dark.

I was scared. I tried to stand up again, and again and again and.. atlas! I did.

I go outside but still there's no one around, seems like I was the only person in this building. I packed my things and roam around. I see nobody.

Now, I'm totally scared. I picked up my mobile and tried to call mom.

*ring*

*ring*

*ring... "Hello Honey?"

"Mom!"

"Honey., I miss you"

"Yes, Mom, I miss you to. Where are you? I was scared. Please Picked me up."

"Honey., I miss you"

"I know mom, please picked me up now!"

"Honey., I miss you.. Honey., I miss you., Honey., I miss you..."

"Mom?? Please Don't Scare me..... Mom!" I cried

I throw up my mobile because of my fear. But still, it keep saying " Honey., I miss you."

So I smash it with rock until it came to pieces.

And to my surprise.. It still saying "Honey., I miss you... Go look behind you.."

My hair stands as "MOM" says that..

I slowly look behind my back..

And...

Saw the girl i see before but much closer now. Her face is like a rotting meat with dancing like worms,she have a big scary eyes,and she's holding a knife. I was very scared. I felt like I'm melting, my knees became weak.

She ran off to me..

I surprised. I ran trying not to be caught. I cant stop my tears. I ran and ran.

When I'm sure she didn't follow me. I sit down,close my eyes.,trying to relax and convince myself that this is just a bad dream.

A while ago..

"Honey., I miss you"

F*ck! I heard it again..

When I opened my eyes.. I cant move because I saw her looking at me smiling like a demon.

As I blink my eyes, she became nearer and nearer until her face is in front of me.

After that, all i can remember is an endless pain through my whole body.

......

"AAAAAHHH !! " I shouted as I woke up in a Hospital.

"Honey., what happened??"

"Mom!" I hug her crying.

"Honey., why??"

"Nothing Mom. I just have a bad dream."

"Really? I miss you, Honey"

I hugged her waist.

"I miss you too Mom" still hugging her

"I miss you Honey"

"Yeah...!??" still hugging her

"I miss you Honey.,

I miss you Honey.,

I miss you Honey.,"

"Mom.!!???" I asked while I'm still hugging her.

I slowly look up to see Mom but instead, I see the Girl with the knife and she stab me in my head.

The End. :D

Thanks for reading guys!

Pls. Comment for improvement :D