fin.

December 31, 2019.
11:46 pm.

"Woo!!" The members of Twice exclaimed as they clinked their glasses to a toast. Tzuyu took a tiny sip of her drink an winced a little from the bitterness of it. Tzuyu doesn't really drink much unlike the others.

"Yaahhh!!" Dahyun exclaimed as the drink started to kick in. This is everyone's first cup but Dahyun's second.

"Dubu-yah, take it easy on the drinks," Jeongyeon chuckled. That didn't stop Dahyun as she kept drinking.

"And we thought Sana was the heavy drinker," Chaeyoung teased. They all turned to Sana who which gave them a 'What are you looking at?' look.

Jihyo turned to Tzuyu who barely drank her drink, "Not drinking, Tzuyu?"

"Oh, well I guess I'm not really feeling it right now," Tzuyu answered. Jihyo nodded.

"Dahyun! Get up!" Nayeon exclaimed. Tzuyu turned around to see Dahyun on the floor as Nayeon attempted to get her up.

"You seriously like that dork? The one that's a mess on the floor?" Momo asked Tzuyu which made her blush.

That's right, Tzuyu has a crush on Kim Dahyun. Everyone practically knows except Dahyun herself. Tzuyu is very kept to herself so you wouldn't imagine someone like Tzuyu liking Dahyun.

"Tzuyu, help me out please?" Nayeon asked, struggling.

"No can do, Nayeon, it seems like you got this all under control," Tzuyu replied with a sly smile.

Nayeon groaned.

"N-Nayeonieee?? Is that youu??" Dahyun asked, her words slurred.

"Yes, yes. It's me. Please get up for fuck sakes," Nayeon whined.

Dahyun got up but was a bit wobbly. She fell into Nayeon's arms.

"Here, Tzuyu, you can have her," Nayeon grunted as she placed Dahyun into Tzuyu's arms.

"OooHhhh mYyy gOoddd am I in heaven???" Dahyun asked.

Tzuyu laughed, "No, unnie, you're not in heaven."

"A-Are you sureee?? Becuzzz tHere's a bOootiful angel in front of mEeee!!"

Tzuyu gasped at what she meant and turned red.

"Look! Tzuyu's face turned red!"Jeongyeon pointed out as she pointed at Tzuyu's face.

"Y-Yah... Let's get you settled down, unnie," Tzuyu insisted as she seated down Dahyun on the couch.

"Let's get this party started!" Sana exclaimed as she turned on the music.

Everyone was dancing with their drinks while Tzuyu was seated with Dahyun on the couch, making sure she doesn't do anything crazy.

"Tzuyu?! Tzuyu where d-did you ggooo??" Dahyun asked as she tried to get up.

"You're a fucking handful when you're knocked up," Tzuyu groaned. She lowered Dahyun's head onto her lap as she played with her hair, "Don't worry, Dahyun unnie, I'm here."

Dahyun sighed in relief, "W-When is midnight??"

Tzuyu checked her watch, "In ten minutes."