How you meet

Dean: You worked at a diner and happened to be serving his table. You didn't give him the time of day when he tried to flirt with you. After they left you went to buss the table when you saw a small note with his number on it.

Sam: You were sort of a health freak so you always had to go shopping for fresh produce. As you were shopping you accidentally bumped into Sam and well the rest is history.

Castiel: You were one of God's prophets and was working with both the Winchester's and Kevin to unlock the tablet meanings. Castiel seemed to have a deep connection with you soon he fell in love.

Michael: During the war in Heaven you and Michael helped seal away Lucifer in the cage. After that you two ruled Heaven as temporary leaders until Father returned.

Lucifer: During the feud between Himself and God you disappeared. Not wanting nothing to do with the building war decided to follow suite. You went to earth and continued living there when you coincidentally met Lucifer in a night club. You two talked about the war and grew closer from then on.

Gabriel: You owned a candy shop and everyday Gabriel would come in and buy a shit load of candy. One day you asked him why he bought so much candy and he said "I'm trying to find something as sweet as you but nothing seems to be working" after that you and him have been inseparable.

Crowley: You met Crowley due to some unfortunate circumstances. Your family had sadly died due to a home invasion gone wrong leaving you as the only survivor. Instead of taking the deal he refused seeing the sincerity in your voice. He brought back your family without taking your soul.

Jack: You met Jack when you went to the vending machine at the police station. He was standing there pushing buttons watching as nothing fell. You reached in your pocket handing him a dollar. He smiled and thanked you before getting a chocolate bar. You two sat together and talked forming something special.