the Couriers story (click where the picture would be to play background music)

Chapter 1: An ends new beginning

we all have heard of the storys of the pre-war superhero's right? well lets just say things like that dont fly for long in the wasteland or the proper term the "Mojave". my life as a courier has led me to meet new places, people and, thriving settlments like the NCR, the Legion, New Vegas and so on. You probably didn't come here to listen to me rattle on now did you, alright settle down i'll tell you my story now listen close and open your ears wide cause, im going to tell this story one more time.

Chapter 2: The Man... The Man

I was walking down an old beat-up road when a man in a checkered suit walked pass me i didn't think much of it, but then, a sudden blackness went over my head as i fell to the ground only finding out a second later that i was knocked unconncious. I awoke from my short nap to find myself tied up lying on the floor, when i got the chance to look without them noticing i saw the man in the checkered suit smoking a cig' and two others on opposite sides of him, one of them was wearing a badana and digging a human sized hole, and the other was talking to the man about getting paid. then the man saw me wake up and before you know it all three were staring me down with cold eyes. the man in the checkered suit was talking about something, i really couldn't hear him, because, my head was still hurting from when i was knocked out, he told me i made my last delivery and pulled the Platinum Chip from his suit then he put it away and pulled out a gun, a pistol to be exact it looked like a 9mm pistol but the barrel was a bit longer and the grip was shaped differently it had gold, lining the entire gun and the grip had a women painted on it. not even after a second later of pulling the gun out he pointed it at my head i was scared not knowing what to do, but then he spoke again "sorry you got twisted up in this scene, truth is the game was rigged from the start" and with that he pulled the trigger but as he left burying the couriers body in a shallow grave, the faint screen of a securitron show up in the distance.

TO BE CONTINUED