Prologue

"Excuse me, young master Kim, we've safely reached Seoul already." A soft feminine voice said in a soft manner, yet it was still loud enough for the young man to stir in his sleep.

A few seconds later, the young man groaned as he opened his eyes slowly, as the flight attendant stood there shamelessly gawking at the ethereal and godlike man in front of her, wake up to his senses. The young man notices this and so he darts his gaze rather slowly in an agonizing manner towards the staring flight attendant who soon bowed down her head as she was rudely staring at him. With this the young man releases a soft chuckle, in a teasing manner as he stood up and ran his fingers through his hair in the attempts to fix it before he got his coat and wore it.

"Sha-shall I assist you on your way out young master?" The flight attendant suggested as she stutters but soon regains her composure as she stood straight in front of the young man who only gave a small nod in response to her question. The two then headed out of the private plane, silently.

As soon as the young man had stepped out of the plane, he heaved a sigh as he saw that the media was already there waiting with their video cameras and voice recorders, attentively waiting for him to step out of the plane and pass by them so they could take pictures of him or ask him mostly anything out of the blue. The young man hummed as he placed both his hands on each of his pockets as he casually walked down the small steeled stairs and passed by the people from the media with a stoic expression on his face.

He did not need to worry about being mobbed as he had his body guards, loads of them, to keep the media away from stopping him to reach his getaway vehicle that awaited him at the far end of the line of news reporters and photographers from different media entertainment. Lots of questions were raised but he chose to ignore all of them, as he had somewhere important to be as soon as possible.

When he got in the car, he releases another sigh as he rubbed his temples before leaning back, crossing his legs in a four shaped manner.

"Shall we head now to the mansion, young master? Or do you have somewhere else to go?" The driver had asked him with a smile as he started the car engine.

"Oh please, drop the formalities, you silly old man. It sounds weird hearing you call me young master." Taehyung reasoned out as he laughed and smirked at his personal driver and also bodyguard whom he hadn't seen in ages.

"Aish this kid! So where should we head to first Tae?" The old man snickered as he started to drive the car out the premises of the airport.

Taehyung just showed him his signature box smile, something he rarely does anymore, and told the man the address of the place where he wanted to go. In response to his request, the man just nods his head as he continued to drive.

In a span of thirty minutes, they soon reached the riverside that Taehyung had requested to go to. The driver got out of the vehicle first to check the vicinity for any threats before he had given the go signal for Taehyung to step out of the car.

Taehyung just shook his head slightly as he removed his coat once again as he felt hot, removing his tie along the process, leaving him with his plain light blue polo that was slightly unbuttoned and some black trousers. When he felt relieved from the heat, he stepped out of the car, dismissing the driver to return back inside and wait for him as he was just going to take a short walk for a little while before they head out to another destination.

Taehyung hummed a particular song he had been listening to for ages, not only because he liked the tune but merely because it was his beloved someone's favorite. He smiled unknowingly as he began to walk alongside the gravel path beside the calm flowing river as he recalled all the moments he had been here with that special someone. He stopped walking at a familiar spot to him as he sighed and sat on the grass, disregarding the fact that his trousers could get dirty, as he faced the river.