background.

➖➖➖➖➖➖
ominscent

"So you don't know his real name?' The officer inquired.

"If she knew it then she would've told you and you wouldve actually did your fucking job!" Amani sister, Aluah stood up while knocking over some chairs.

"Yeesh sus." Amani chuckled. She sat back while her sister made a scene and the officer tried calming her down.

She looked back on that day she saw him.

After I broke up with Tristan.

        Walking after 7 was a death wish. Amani didn't care because she wanted to get away from that damn house as soon as possible.

Amani went to the cafe that was open until 1 o'clock. "Hey Jauh." A mumbled coming to the counter putting my head down. "Y'all broke up again or?" He said, sarcastically. "I will hop over this counter. Stop playing with me!" Amani said laughing while rolling her eyes.

'Mhm, yeah sure. " Jauh handed her, her cappuccino and some apple pie. So she hopped on the counter while Juah did something behind the counter.

"Why do you stay with him?" He said coming towards me and leaning on my shoulder. "I don't know. I'm used to him. That's all." The girl shrug.

"Toxic, at its finest." He shook his head, she smacks her lips because who was he to talk?

"Juah you still miss with that girl from highschool! You can't say shit to me about toxic." She reminded him while rolling my eyes.

She remember he met Mace and ever since they have been fighting and have been into it.

Bringing everyone in there mess, personally speaking.

"Well I guess we both can't say shit because..," He trailed off while making a face.

"Stop doing that shit. Your face will be stuck D." The friend called our his nickname.

He hates when Amani say his nickname. She doesn't call nobody a nickname unless she makes it for them.

"Ew, stop." He said while bucking at the girl.

"Boy, we can fight the fuck!" the girl said jumping off the counter putting her guard up.

"Move man!" He exclaimed. He tried to move cause he knew she could fight.

I ran towards him while he kneeled down and grabbed his friend waist. "D!!' Amani whined. She was ticklish.

Verrrry.

Amani started hitting his back calling him to let me down. We were in our own world because evidently we didn't here the bell ring.

"Mhmm." Someone coughed up.

D let his friend down and put her behind him real quick. The girl fixed herself while trying to see who was staring us down.

"May I help you?" Juah asked. His friend came next to him but with his arm in front of her indicating he didnt want Amani presence to be known to the person.

"I am not." She mumbled to him.

"This is a cafe isn't it?" The girl peeked over to see who it was to reveal it was a boy.

He was looking at Juah intently but when she peeked at him his eyes switched to me in a snap of a finger.

"Yeah .. I'll be right with you."

Without D guarding his friend felt naked. She was cold.

"Hi.." The girl mumbles to the guy looking at her while going to get her jacket to put it on and grab her stuff.

"Hey D, I'm going to head out. its late." The girl looked at the time and it was 9. She wondered how time had passed so quickly.

She saw now then ex Tristan ringing her so she had turned her phone off.

"Uh, no. You coming to my apartment. my shift is over as soon as I ring him up. " D whispered to his small friend.

She nodded looking outside.

Amani felt a pair of eyes on her so she turned to see where.

I met his eyes. His brown eyes .

He didn't look away neither. He just stared.

the girl felt weird already so she looked away quickly.

D ringed him up and in a swift motion brown eyes left.

He turned back to look at the small human again and left into the dark, fall night.