Chapter 1

You and your mother moved to Aerilon to live a better life away from your abusive father. All you wanted was a life that was better for your mother. Your mother struggles a lot and all you want to do is help and make your mother happy. That's all you ever wanted for your mother.....Happiness.

You get out of the car with your mother and go by the building you will call home. Walking along the car you go near the house and you see a forest. It looked beautiful. You couldn't take your eyes off the forest and you were in your own world.

Your Mom: Y/N sweetie lets go inside and see the place shall we hm?

You snapped out of your own world and went to your mother.

You went inside. This is what it looked like:

Your Mom: Nothing we can't fix up right Y/N?

Y/N: Right mom, nothing we can't fix....

You smiled at your mom but it was more of a sad smile then happy smile. You're happy that your mom is smiling and starting a new life, but you're sad because you don't know how long her happiness will last.

Since your father wasn't the best man around nor the best father, you would always try to be a good daughter. Only for your mother because you knew what she was facing. You knew your mothers struggles all to well, so you do everything to make her smile on the tough days.

Your Mother: Lets clean this place shall we?

Y/N: Yes of course Eomma

Your Mother: Why don't we split it hmm? I do all of down here and you do the up stairs area okay?

You nod your head and you mother hands you the things you need to clean. You go into the hallway and there was the stairs.

It was a complete mess and the walls were stained

It was a complete mess and the walls were stained. The door was open....wide open.

Y/N: Hey mom?

Your Mom: What is it Y/N?

Y/N: This door is open

Your Mom: Don't worry, if anything small animals, like squirrels got in